Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Tier list

I have created a tier list to give players (mostly new players) an idea of which bots are best to rank up.
Link:
https://youtu.be/kc6lGkTszPY

Comments

• Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Dude your list is WAY off, and you're gonna hurt alot of new players if they follow this list.
  • Options
    bludgeon suck butt worst warrior in game he is not amazing at all man
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Dude your list is WAY off, and you're gonna hurt alot of new players if they follow this list.
    Totally agree, this list needs to be worked on more, to have bumblebee higher than ultra Magnus and ramjet down near the bottom, just shows that this cat has no experience with the roster or is just following what everyone else thinks is the best.

What makes this game great is that the dev team has worked hard at making each bot balanced, and knowing how to use them in a fight is what makes them great, I’m sure when 4 star bee comes around he may be a great addition again, but with a bot that can armor break with every sp move and erase attack buffs, Magnus is so much better than bee, not to mention his sig and physical resists, and ramjet with kickback, stun lock and burn for days, nuff said.
    I’m not being rude, it’s just simple criticism and a honest response to your work, it’s awesome that you put the time and effort into this, but it really needs to be looked at again and rehashed.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    lol, not even going to give constructive feedback here. You need to just STOP
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited May 2018

Pffft, how much have you even used him? He's top 2 for sure, and I'm not even willing to concede 1st to Bonecrusher so easily anymore.

Wait what, and the thread creator even put Drift (awakened or not) and Hot Rod in God Tier..........to each their own but I am going to respectfully disagree very much.
  • Options
    Aleks112358Aleks112358 Posts: 14
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Totally agree, this list needs to be worked on more, to have bumblebee higher than ultra Magnus and ramjet down near the bottom, just shows that this cat has no experience with the roster or is just following what everyone else thinks is the best.

What makes this game great is that the dev team has worked hard at making each bot balanced, and knowing how to use them in a fight is what makes them great, I’m sure when 4 star bee comes around he may be a great addition again, but with a bot that can armor break with every sp move and erase attack buffs, Magnus is so much better than bee, not to mention his sig and physical resists, and ramjet with kickback, stun lock and burn for days, nuff said.
    I’m not being rude, it’s just simple criticism and a honest response to your work, it’s awesome that you put the time and effort into this, but it really needs to be looked at again and rehashed.

Ok, ill look further into this. Ill also look at synergies like you suggested. Thanks for the feedback.
  • Options
    Aleks112358Aleks112358 Posts: 14
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Pffft, how much have you even used him? He's top 2 for sure, and I'm not even willing to concede 1st to Bonecrusher so easily anymore.

Wait what, and the thread creator even put Drift (awakened or not) and Hot Rod in God Tier..........to each their own but I am going to respectfully disagree very much.

When he reaches a 10 hit combo, drift gains increased crit chance and damage. Also when he is awakened, his bleeds last up to 150% longer. Put all of this together and you get pretty consistent bleed damage.
    I agree that hot rod in god tier is a bit too high, but he can pack a solid punch when you apply decelleration to the opponent, carry out a 5-hit combo and fire off the sp2 you're pretty much guaranteed a crit on each hit and the damage is insane.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Here's the thing....each and every bot can be considered"God tier" in the hands of the right player...given they have a 4* version available. Bee is a good bot...a good 3* bot. Other than that he's trash for the simple fact his most powerful incarnation is a 3*.
    If your range and Dodge game is strong Arcee can be the devil incarnate. She's delivers brutal damage...same with Mixmaster. Each bot has advantages and disadvantages. Some are better suited for RoK and have been dubbed meta...in that their skill set is best suited just for that. Some are made for raids...is: MV1/Hound synergy, some are suited for story mode like Ultra Magnus's synergies for living and called comrades.... Kabam has made sure they're as equal as possible....some are just more popular.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    While there is a subjective element to ranking bots... This one is just.... You know what?

If I say anything I'll just get flagged regardless if I'm right or not.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    ROTF Megatron doesn’t need to be awakened in my opinion, his damage output is good enough, his sig only gives him a last ditch repair, which kinda sucks at low signature level
    And for me, ALL Techs are god tier, but none of them can go 1 tier beyond
  • Options
    Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    My issue above anything else is shockwave. How is he not god tier? He’s easily one of the best in the game just now.
  • Options
    Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    It's A SHAME Kabam never releases any data about winrate.
  • Options
    Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117

I respectfully disagree, The damage he can deal is ridicolously good. And that is even without the Sword Master synergy which makes him even more deadlier. But each to his own I guess.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Shhhhh...be quiet or they’ll nerf Sword Masters synergy
  • Options
    TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    Like most people have already said depends on how good you are. If you can't get a 15 hit combo or be a ninja. Drift, mirage and waspinator are gonna be meh. But if you can make them work they're amazing. Lastly, my opinion is that mv1 is the best brawler. But every player is gonna have different views and opinions on everything. Best advice is to play a bot a bunch and if you rank them up based off who you play best with. You could be garbage at playing og prime, but play really well with mix and I'd say to rank up mix.