Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Memorial Day

So, big holiday commin up(in the states at least). Hopin to see a deal come out worth wild. I may have an extra 50$ or so burning a hole in my pocket. Care to tempt me into an offer I can’t refuse?!?

This last few deals I’ve got to say, haven’t rubbed me the right way so to speak. No disrespect. Just a lil constructive feed back ;)

@Kabam Miike
@Kabam Vydious
Tagged:

Comments

• Reaction86Reaction86 Posts: 77
    The word around 3rd party chats for this game is maybe a few t3c sparks. A lot of us are letting our t2a and t3b rot in our inventory since we can’t sell them.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah, I'm a veteran, and since I have to work today I'd totally welcome something to make my day better.
    Seems that energon card was our Memorial Day deal lol. Meh....
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    This is an international game, you can't expect something to celebrate an America-only holiday. They'd have to do it for every country then.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    This is an international game, you can't expect something to celebrate an America-only holiday. They'd have to do it for every country then.

I don’t have a problem with that. Just make the deals purchasable with energon.
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »

they dont have to say its a vet day deal all they got to do is call it a monday deal for other counturies
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

they dont have to say its a vet day deal all they got to do is call it a monday deal for other counturies

What's so special about Monday??? Yeah I don't think they're going to go through that trouble to create different versions for different countries. You don't think people are going to talk here in the forum? How would Americans feel if it's a Memorial Day deal for them but a plain deal for others?? Not so special anymore is it.

If they have a Memorial Day deal for the USA then I would have expected a Victoria Day deal for Canada last Monday and expect a July 1st deal for Canada Day and a Canadian Thanksgiving Day deal not to mention all the deals for all the other holidays in all the other countries.

Anyways, you're expecting too much and not going to argue it, believe me or don't.

• Hey all!

As a veteran myself, the thread title caught my eye. Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a happy and safe rest of their holiday, regardless of where you are and how you spend it. And even if you don't celebrate it, have a happy and safe Monday anyway :)

What's so special about Monday??? Yeah I don't think they're going to go through that trouble to create different versions for different countries. You don't think people are going to talk here in the forum? How would Americans feel if it's a Memorial Day deal for them but a plain deal for others?? Not so special anymore is it.

If they have a Memorial Day deal for the USA then I would have expected a Victoria Day deal for Canada last Monday and expect a July 1st deal for Canada Day and a Canadian Thanksgiving Day deal not to mention all the deals for all the other holidays in all the other countries.

Anyways, you're expecting too much and not going to argue it, believe me or don't.

I wasn’t expecting anything. Nor do I expect kabam to do something special for every country. A holiday is a holiday. Shouldn’t matter where it comes from. Cinco de mayo, Memorial Day, st. Patty’s day. I celebrate all these. Just seemed it could be a good time to let out a deal. I’ve played other games that to Chinese New Year. I didn’t care that I don’t celebrate it in the states. But I gladly took the free items because of the holiday. Smh, people’s “feelings” are always getting in the way of things hahaha ;)