Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Does the energy system need a rework

I think its rediculous at level 49 you can only complete one mission on max energy. Think Kabam should either DOUBLE the amout of energy everyone has, or get make our energy reserves recharge faster cause right now it takes about 3-5 hours for a my energy to come back completely

Does the energy system need a rework 18 votes

Get rid of energy system (let us play as much as we want)
11%
MallowmanShockwaves_jdjcjdjx 2 votes
Double Everyone's energy reserves
0%
Energy Reserves should recharge faster
88%
Jacko1211Joker69Gunz0LaprasDrShotgunJhn314MeatShield72BobnfloydBodyopus79xxSkidsxxNinjaHunterXCONTRABotBoy909Orion_pax13UrAverageMalakaZerker92 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Energy Reserves should recharge faster
    Change the recharge time from 6 minutes to 5, it doesn’t sound that much but you’ll see a significant change when it happens

Also make energy refills easier to get please
  • Options
    Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    You know there are batteries on sale so.... but I support all kinds of acceleration of course.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I guarantee energy refills are a big seller, doubt they will change the system.
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited May 2018
    They want you to buy the refills or wait the 6 hours for full energy, to keep the game interesting at a slow pace ...... (sarcasm, in case noone got it)
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited May 2018
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    They want you to buy the refills or wait the 6 hours for full energy, to keep the game interesting at a slow pace ...... (sarcasm, in case noone got it)

rather than interesting at a fast pace, for a few days? You've been complaining about burn out, so maybe you need to just chill and play at a slower pace mate.

Everyone needs everything yesterday it seems.

Learn some patience and to do other things with your life inbetween