Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Duped 4⭐️ Windblade or Duped 4⭐️ Cheetor?

VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Which scout to level next?

Duped 4⭐️ Windblade or Duped 4⭐️ Cheetor? 35 votes

Duped Windblade
42%
BumblebeeJKLDavienGunz0SaYnTWolfmillsKittenPrimeShockwaves_jdjcjdjxSeb1976Username619272981JameybotDrazyUrAverageMalakaKaygosPapitoRico 15 votes
Duped Cheetor
57%
French_BakerD3v1LacidfunRaptor22PyrusPrimeGojuanesMeatShield72XhibitAJmdDaveh911GamashBlack_ThoughtNinjaHunterXOprime3rdVavatronBntyhntr3232_Y2KOrion_pax13Monrogue_xPJTheKingHunter 20 votes

Comments

• Options
    Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    edited May 2018
    Duped Cheetor
    Windblade's sig relies on enemy's health and crit rate, but can be mitigated by anti-crit abilities (Primal, Grindor). Cheetor's sig bypasses any damage reduction, activates with a power bar and works so well into a comboed special. It completely shuts down enemy's ability and helps you evade just in case. Don't you think it's by far the most awesome sig in the game?
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Duped Cheetor
    Thanks @Y2K. Appreciate it!
  • Options
    Duped Cheetor
    Ha-ha! Worst case scenario... 50/50 split!
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Duped Windblade
    I’d roll with Windblade, her bleeds/critical damage is beautiful. But hey, @Y2K makes some viable points!
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Duped Windblade
    Windblade's a lot better, her bleeds are consistant, her crit damage is massively high with Swordmasters, she can chain stun the opponent if you're lucky
    Cheetor's bleeds are inconsistant, not as high as WB's, but he's still pretty decent
    I have to pick WB, just because I'm a long time WB user... unless Kabam changes their game and turns purifying bots into meta
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Duped Windblade
    I say wb, due to her stuns and bleeds and the shock on her sp1 and power failure that punishes the opponent, and the fact that she was my frost r4 and second r5 even though she wasn’t duped, however depending on thebrest of your team and synergies cheetor may be the better choice, he is a good choice, too..... but wb will always win out over most other scouts at this point...
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Duped Cheetor
    The newest 2 scouts are way better than windblade
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Duped Windblade
    cheetor needs beastmasters synergy to shine.. Windblade don't need anyone. Her bleed alone is insane.
  • Options
    Duped Cheetor
    Davien wrote: »
    cheetor needs beastmasters synergy to shine.. Windblade don't need anyone. Her bleed alone is insane.

What bleed? I haven't seen her use bleed
  • Options
    Duped Windblade
    wb heavy spam to sp1 chain stun lock plus bleed
    not sure cheetor can top that
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Duped Windblade
    Davien wrote: »

What bleed? I haven't seen her use bleed

LOL!!
  • Options
    Duped Cheetor
    Thanks for all the advice guys. I have all the Beast Wars characters as 4 Stars, including a 5 Star Wasp, so I think I’ll go with Cheetor.
  • Options
    Duped Cheetor
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Thanks for all the advice guys. I have all the Beast Wars characters as 4 Stars, including a 5 Star Wasp, so I think I’ll go with Cheetor.

Smart man/woman