Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Quality of life Map change.

BobdolleBobdolle Posts: 34
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Sometimes spotlights have confusing paths and not having a top down view of the map makes it harder to remember what paths you've taken and haven't.

Also, when it gets down to the easier spotlight missions I tend to just auto fight and do something else, but sometimes I'm not paying attention and go a path that I've already taken.

I suggest making a confirmation when taking a path you've already done saying something like, commander you have searched this path before, are you sure you wish to continue? Or something like that.

When a map is fully complete and you want to re-run it doesn't show up and make an option where you can turn it off.

Comments

• Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    If they care to implement this (warning for path-overlap) for AM map3, it can easily be ported to solo missions. Yet it has been requested one week after the birth of map3.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I have a simple solution:

Explored paths will pulsate green.

Unexplored paths will pulsate red.

Partially explored paths will pulsate yellow.

Also, I think it’d be cool to see the nodes light up every time we step over one.