Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Make TFTF Great Again

Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Please add something to this game that makes it worth playing again. I’m currently in the #2 ranked AM alliance, I’ve beaten both Legends missions, I cruise through Master Spotlight within days of its release, for the past two months I log on, use my AM energy, then close the game. I have no reason to grind arena or grind raids, all of my sparks are capped. The game is seriously lacking incentives. Where’s the Alliance War? Where’s Act 4 of Story Mode? Where are the Special Event Missions like the Prime Challenges? I’m tired of logging on just to see a shitty over priced deal that nobody cares about. Instead of making the game a cash grab with awful deals and consistent lag/gameplay issues in harder content, make the game fun and enjoyable enough to where people actually want to invest their money into it. It’s amazing how quickly you guys respond to players that complain about the game (banning/issueing warnings and removing posts) but when other players try to make a suggestion it is completely ignored. I understand this game is no where near as big as MCOC, but if you guys treated it like it was, you could help it grow. I’m sure I will be warned for the fact I called your deals “shitty”, this post will most likely be removed as well, but thank you for your time.

P.S Strike Force is kicking this games ass right now.

Comments

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Not everyone feels without challenge.

I like be this game, I left MCOC because there was too much to do.
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    What the hell are you saying
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    arena especiall y is so so bad.. horrible.. yuck
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    I've been saying this for months. Act 4 will not help it will just keep us busy for another week. Daily competition is what's needed. Arena is bad because it takes too much time & effort to reach last milestone.
    edited May 2018
    need real time pvp and alliance wars whatever that is.. game is rubbish. they keep changing rewards and not adding content
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    This game gets repeatitive easily, the playerbase is dying due to the lack of content and unfair issues such as lags, bugs and constant crashes.
    There are new players coming due to the release of Bayformers 5: The Last Trash and possibly upcoming TF reboots, but there are also A LOT of retired players, such as Mustangjon, Dircules, KittenPrime, the list goes on. You’re losing your players at an incredible speed. This game is the best Transformers mobile game, but it won’t last for long if nothing special happens, it needs to evolve, it needs to change.
    MCOC is a great game created by Kabam, you guys have turned a finger tapping game that every “savage TRUE gamer” complains about: “errrr, it’s just a finger tapping cash grabby game”, but it’s actually ‘fun and interactive’, it has great events such as Rocket’s workshop (my favorite BTW), dimensions rifts, dungeons and so much more. So why can you guys do it with TFTF? You guys already did an amazing job with the bot designs, they’re the definition of perfection.
    We love this game you provided us so we don’t want it to share the fate of every other Transformers mobile game (except for Earth Wars).
    We need something new, something fun, and there hasn’t been a new gamemode since the first launch. MCOC’s 1 year anniversary even gave us Gifting Event, which is great. We only get rehashes of Spotlight missions with insane mods like Focused Frenzy, that God awful ranged shock and dmaage on Waspinator that makes everyone wants to cut their skin off. People will get bored by that easily, I know I am. AM is currently the only mode I like to play, because I need sparks!
    You don’t need to follow the MCOC path with Alliance Wars, Gifting, Dueling, Dungeons, Short quests; but at least provide us something new to experience, something that prevents players from quitting the game and Primus forbid the Focused Frenzy mods. After all, MCOC and TFTF are 2 different games.

#MakeTFTFGreatAgain
  • JayBird01JayBird01 Posts: 37
    I honestly think this game is awesome but these guys are right. The game is dying and it’s due to lack of rewards. Sure, you can change up the rank rewards. Sure, you can change up the milestone rewards. But that doesn’t help. And where the hell are these Crystal Bounty reqards that WERE ALL supposed to come back? I have nearly quit the damn arenas because rank rewards suck and you took away all the good stuff from the only arena that is worth playing. It’s time to put all that stuff back. Bring back good rewards. Make CB Arena all weekend long once again. Make rewards slightly more accessible. This game is nearly dead, and rewards and new content are the only things that might save it. I suggest heeding this advice. It may be the only way to save this game.
  • Momo2008Momo2008 Posts: 92
    Kabam Mike ... just don’t hear us, listen to our inputs and take it seriously! This Game is becoming more and more boring and pedantic ! Give us a challenge worthwhile like what Bill and Jay are saying! And reward us duly! Again finishing ROTK was a fete for a lot of players including myself, yet your team seems to continue holding back on rewards,etc ! Put AW, make spotlight arenas like how it was with Knights or Prime challenges..shorter! Add more insightful competitions etc. Releasing 5 * bots that are inept with supplies, awakenings etc! Dumb just dumb!
    Typical pointless post ^^^^
    JayBird01 wrote: »
    I honestly think this game is awesome but these guys are right. The game is dying and it’s due to lack of rewards. Sure, you can change up the rank rewards. Sure, you can change up the milestone rewards. But that doesn’t help. And where the hell are these Crystal Bounty reqards that WERE ALL supposed to come back? I have nearly quit the damn arenas because rank rewards suck and you took away all the good stuff from the only arena that is worth playing. It’s time to put all that stuff back. Bring back good rewards. Make CB Arena all weekend long once again. Make rewards slightly more accessible. This game is nearly dead, and rewards and new content are the only things that might save it. I suggest heeding this advice. It may be the only way to save this game.

man enough with the rewards, we want actual content fml.
    and again arena is horrible. put down milestones down to 400k tops
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Give us bot skins!

There’s so much they could be doing with a system like that, and a ton of income they could bring in for themselves. Plus if they pepper the re-skins throughout the arena and missions, it at least gives an illusion of new bot content being added in addition to the monthly featured.
    Bot skins isn’t considered new game content, not many people are interested in headdresses for bots. People want more game modes. Exciting game modes.
    iuJacob wrote: »
    Give us bot skins!

There’s so much they could be doing with a system like that, and a ton of income they could bring in for themselves. Plus if they pepper the re-skins throughout the arena and missions, it at least gives an illusion of new bot content being added in addition to the monthly featured.

enough with the boring stuff, they can bring vanity items in after they add actual content
  • Momo2008Momo2008 Posts: 92
    Give us bot skins!

Re-skins? Wtf is that gonna do.. like putting Icing on dog poop! Kabam needs to get their development team to really make this a F****** fun Game again!
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I agree with most of what you said guys about the need for new content but I want to talk specifically about Crystal Bounty Arena, you cut it off with every update, it was 900 4* shards from the milestone & another 900 shards for ranking top 1-2% then it became 900 shards for top 1-2% & no milestone, now it’s 750 shards for top 1-2%.
    So the question is: do you think less shards make it more fun? How much it gonna be when you release the 10.0 patch? 1 shard for top 1?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    I agree with most of what you said guys about the need for new content but I want to talk specifically about Crystal Bounty Arena, you cut it off with every update, it was 900 4* shards from the milestone & another 900 shards for ranking top 1-2% then it became 900 shards for top 1-2% & no milestone, now it’s 750 shards for top 1-2%.
    So the question is: do you think less shards make it more fun? How much it gonna be when you release the 10.0 patch? 1 shard for top 1?

In all fairness, it's actually more than that because we now get 4* shards for 3* bots, and we get 5x 3* Sig programs as one of the raid store offerings almost every day. That's nearly 55 shards a day for the month if you forge, plus the actual Sig bounty arena on top of it.

Has anyone done the math on total 4* shards from all sources for the month, compared to the era you're referring to?

It's probably pretty close, and possibly more.

They've diversified in order to give shard earning options to more players than just the arena grinders.
  • ShuckermliShuckermli Posts: 24
    Please add something to this game that makes it worth playing again. I’m currently in the #2 ranked AM alliance, I’ve beaten both Legends missions, I cruise through Master Spotlight within days of its release, for the past two months I log on, use my AM energy, then close the game. I have no reason to grind arena or grind raids, all of my sparks are capped. The game is seriously lacking incentives. Where’s the Alliance War? Where’s Act 4 of Story Mode? Where are the Special Event Missions like the Prime Challenges? I’m tired of logging on just to see a shitty over priced deal that nobody cares about. Instead of making the game a cash grab with awful deals and consistent lag/gameplay issues in harder content, make the game fun and enjoyable enough to where people actually want to invest their money into it. It’s amazing how quickly you guys respond to players that complain about the game (banning/issueing warnings and removing posts) but when other players try to make a suggestion it is completely ignored. I understand this game is no where near as big as MCOC, but if you guys treated it like it was, you could help it grow. I’m sure I will be warned for the fact I called your deals “shitty”, this post will most likely be removed as well, but thank you for your time.

P.S Strike Force is kicking this games ass right now.

You have read mind of us, we are playing A.M long long later, thats not exciting anymore And spotlight rewards arent enough even mcoc’s story missions are giving more 5* shards. We will wait 7 months over İf I want to get t4b from spotlight.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Bot skins isn’t considered new game content, not many people are interested in headdresses for bots. People want more game modes. Exciting game modes.

You are seriously under estimating how many people want to have their favourite look to their bots. Maybe players that don’t care much about Transformers don’t care, but fans do. Half of Marvel Future Fight’s marketing revolves around the the fact that every character has interchangeable skins.

Sabugen wrote: »
    Give us bot skins!

enough with the boring stuff, they can bring vanity items in after they add actual content

Oh sorry, is this not a thread for suggestions for new content?

Oh, it is...?

Well then.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Mufc14 wrote: »

You never used to get 100 4* shards for opening a 3* bot and 3* bots aren't so hard to find anymore, so consider that a more easily accessible "replacement."

You are seriously under estimating how many people want to have their favourite look to their bots. Maybe players that don’t care much about Transformers don’t care, but fans do. Half of Marvel Future Fight’s marketing revolves around the the fact that every character has interchangeable skins.

Give us bot skins!

Oh sorry, is this not a thread for suggestions for new content?

Oh, it is...?

Well then.

bot skins are not new content omg. new content is new game modes people can play not some stupid **** to spend money on
  • D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    Here are a few suggestion till you guys introduce Alliance Wars and other exciting daily game modes into the game.Hurry up with the AWs though.When they hit,the game will skyrocket. :)

1.Introduce 2 new feature bots per month.
    Right now it is easy to get a 4* version of the bot and even to duplicate him.How it will work:

2.You keep the same format: feature bot Arenas,regular Arenas,Monthly Spotlights,etc..
    But instead of for example Cheetor chips we will be earning Beast War chips this given month.
    Cause two BW bots will be the feature bots for this month.And you can decide which bot from the two you want to purchase with your chips.
    Next month we will have OP and Ratchet let's say and the chips will be called: Autobot chips,etc..
    Here i am not very original,but i am sure you can think of better suited names.

3.Two new feauture bots per month is the way to go.Hire more developers if you guys can not create two new bots per month.Aim higher and it will be worth it in the end.As i said the current format can be kept and just build up over it.

4. Last but not least: Give us a 5* version of the feature bot and put a price of let's say 500 000 chips and 1M chips for the duplicate.
    I assure you most whales will at least go for the initial 500k 5* feature bot.Some will want to duplicate it as well.Give them incentive to play and spend.

With 2 feature bots per month there will be something for all players.F2p players can get at least one 4* per month,maybe even two.
    Some will try to get both new bots,others will focus on duplicating the one they want the most.
    And whales can get both and duplicate them,but also aim higher and try to get the 5* versions as well.
    There will be little something for everyone.:)
    personally i never cared about new bots. i'd rather have something to enjoy than have something to chase.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    You have to consider the time investment when you are asking for all of this new content that you want. Do you want to be sat playing this game for 6-8 hours a day like it's a job?
    DaveJL wrote: »
    You have to consider the time investment when you are asking for all of this new content that you want. Do you want to be sat playing this game for 6-8 hours a day like it's a job?

ofcourse not, just want something else to do in this game other than AM. everything else has been played for a whole year and contains no more interest. Also, doesnt have to be mandatory content. real time pvp for example can be for fun whenever someone wants to play.
    we are actually asking to mellow down arena for example, arena really asks for 6-8 hours a day and just for milestones.
    arena takes me 2 hours in total to hit milestones. Pretty sure you guys have a roster capable of doing that too. Relative to the time we play, we get good stuff. I thinka different type of daily quest would be good - something similar to the dungeon system they have going in MCOC right now maybe.

Don't think real time PVP will happen or that they have the capability, or it would have been implemented by now I think. I would be 100% behind it though if it was possible.

I don't know if I would support an alliance war system - it was damn expensive on MCoC and wasn't hugely enjoyable.

Again, the game is limited by the format. There is really only so many things you can do when it's essentially a 1v1 fighting game
    takes me an hour and a half to do one round of arena and it gets me 600k points using all the 4* available in the game.
    takes me an hour and a half to do one round of arena and it gets me 600k points using all the 4* available in the game.

seriously? takes me 30-40 mins to do 15 matches, all 4* but rhinox and 4 3* with 2 5*. Do you play on android or something?
    might be the lag and game crashing all the time, also might be that most my bots are r1 and r2 so disadvantage and long fights
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited May 2018
    I'd like to see a bit more creativity on the story and spotlight modes other than making the opponents God like and cheat physics.
    PvP would help, actually.... listening to the players paying the bills would help ALOT. Were telling you what we want. It's not really hard and there's no guesswork involved. We lay it out. Primal STILL has sticky Soundwave went from top bot to mediocre at best. Hound SUCKS. Core bots need updates and synergies need a revamp. Bots are triggering sp3s as they're hit to the point to where I can hear my strike during the animation. We still don't have a way to make up for a path mistake or cover for a missing player in AM. Bots are ghosting through shots. Things are broken. It almost seems like you have to drop an F bomb to get noticed and you're only warned, not acknowledged. The suggestion threads are endless.