Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Possible Bug (no pun intended): Waspinator's sig is ignoring Cheetor's repair block

SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
edited May 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
So when Shockwave initiates a repair block on Waspinator right before he "dies", Waspinator always comes back with only 1 HP, but when Cheetor initiates a repair block on Waspy before he dies, he always gains all the health back that his sig permits him to. Pretty sure it's supposed to function the same way Shockwave's repair block does.

Would appreciate someone on the team taking a look at it, @Kabam Miike , @Kabam Vydious (especially with a Waspinator miniboss now on the near horizon).

Thanks!

Comments

• kranderskranders Posts: 479
    I’ve confirmed this too. Should be working the same as shockwave. Important of Wasp is a new mini.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    The repair block for Cheetor only activates while the opponent is bleeding, waspinator lives purifies all debuffs when raised so repair block turns off.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    that's right, good catch! I missed that in the description.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    The repair block for Cheetor only activates while the opponent is bleeding, waspinator lives purifies all debuffs when raised so repair block turns off.

Beat me to it, absolutely correct.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    It's his Feral Strike that will knock out his sig from triggering, you just need to do it within that 4 second window.
  • hopefully it will be fixed soon
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    hopefully it will be fixed soon

What to be fixed? Above comment already explain the issue.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    hopefully it will be fixed soon

Fixed=Wasp stays dead LOL.