Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Gamepad Support?

Is it possible to ever get gamepad support for this game? Like maybe with a bluetooth controller? On-screen controls are fine and all, but open to lots of misplays due to swiping in a slightly wrong direction. Buttons would be more rock solid.

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    If you jailbreak or root your phone you can map swipe controls to a gamepad.

Other than that, Kabam has said in the past they will never provide actual gamepad support for this game unfortunately.

So, that is your only option if you really want it.

I am disappointed in it as well because I have the moto gamepad mod for my Moto Z but I won't root my phone just to make it work... Until I upgrade to the z3 and use this as my gaming device.
  • Unfortunately I'm on a S7, so there's no way to replace the system. :(

Yeah, I figured that would be their response, just sucks. This game is just begging for a proper control system. The on-screen swipe controls are pretty impressive for what they do, but just don't work as well for everyone. Especially those with minor hand movement issues.