Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Has anyone ranked up to rank 3 level 30 of 5 star bot?

I am very curious about the sparks required to rann up to rank 4 of the 5 star bots. If any fellows manage to rank up to rank 3 level 30, would you be kind enough to upload the screenshot of the sparks to rank 4 of 5 star bot? I would be vey grateful.
PS: I ask this out of curiosity. I dont even have T3 class spark to rank up :)

Comments

• Options
    OMG thank you so much. How can you manage to earn 5 T3 warrior sparks? That is very impressive!
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited May 2018
    @Jay32 what is the forge level on your drift, about to r3 my 5* prowl and wanted to get a bit more insight into what to expect
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    looks max forged to me.
  • Options
    Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Yep he's maxed. Took half my 4* bots to do it but was well worth it.
  • Options
    Orion_pax13Orion_pax13 Posts: 237
    What's the gold requirement to rank up and what is the health and attack like
  • Options
    @Jay32 I have seen you with the 5* drift you currently have and a duped 5* starscream as well. Do you have any other 5*’s and how do you get the crystals so quick?
  • Options
    Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    @Jay32 I have seen you with the 5* drift you currently have and a duped 5* starscream as well. Do you have any other 5*’s and how do you get the crystals so quick?

My only other 5* is rhino. I was fortunate to have a bunch of 4* Crystal's saved when they announced we will be getting 5* shards for each 4* we get. Rotk gives us a 5* bot also. When you get a 5* you like you can forge 4* bots into it & you will get a bunch of 5* shards also.
  • Options

Jay32 wrote: »

My only other 5* is rhino. I was fortunate to have a bunch of 4* Crystal's saved when they announced we will be getting 5* shards for each 4* we get. Rotk gives us a 5* bot also. When you get a 5* you like you can forge 4* bots into it & you will get a bunch of 5* shards also.
    Thanks for that. You are pretty lucky to get good pools from the crystals. Knowing my luck im going to get Grindor (i will cry if i do)
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    what's wrong with Grindor?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    5* grindor is a tank, i currently have 4 5* prowl, arcee, and shockwave all duped and grindor unduped... all at 2/20 currently

If i remember right it cost about 167,000 gold and whatever that translates to in class ore to 2/20 them
  • Options

s14bktqrreaa.png
    xjrjdqiwsgkl.png

Heres these
  • Options
    Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    OMG you dupe 3 times Prowl already. Awesome.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Y2K wrote: »
    OMG you dupe 3 times Prowl already. Awesome.

or he duped him once and used the 10 5* sig stones from finishing RotK