Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

T3C Availability and Away Missions

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious or anyone in the community. Please confirm that T3C are still in away missions. I refresh missions a lot and haven’t seen one in probably two months. Before it was maybe once every week. I feel like they were removed and would like confirmation.

Sure random t3c crystals are a little easier to get but it seems like many people are stockpiling class crystals they can’t use while waiting forever for a particular class. Why were the 1000 class essences removed from daily offers? I thought those were fair. Perhaps increasing the sale of t2c crystals to at least provide 100 essence over 40, 40 is a joke when a crystal is 10k.

It seems like away missions were tweaked since 6.0 with no mention of changes.

Comments

• Options
    SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    I’ve only ever had one show up and it was last week, and I have my bots on missions all waking hours daily.
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    T3c is still in away mission. My alliance member got t3c away mission almost every week. But sadly for me i got none of those t3c away mission.
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    I am still waiting on my firsst t3c mission
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    They’re still around
    ziefnqekk89c.png
    xfq7yu1fnj77.png
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I got t1c only since the update, but I noticed that top spenders getting better away missions than F2P. Maybe it’s just a coincidence.
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    No i know compeltely f2p players that have gotten a couple of them, and my alt acct that i have yet to drop anymore than $5 on has gotten one but my main acct gets loads of t1c missions but that is it, maybe had 3 t3b and 2 t2a missions
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited May 2018
    That's unfair that some get them and some don't. I think I only ever got one T3 class mission like three weeks ago and couldn't go for it because my best bots were tied up in other stuff. However, they constantly keep offering me T1 class essence as epic. How in the world that is epic is beyond me considering we can get those every day in daily missions.

I may have to start refusing the 3* shards, maybe they'll offer something better.

Edit: Sorry the T1 class essence is in the rare missions.