Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Will jazz be exclusive like g1 bee?

Will jazz be exclusive like g1 bee? 42 votes

Yes
23%
Gunz0ladysman_417PyrusPrimeKittenPrimeAnakinPrime清明自在Dutch1980Username619272981Y2KUrAverageMalaka 10 votes
No
35%
iuJacobManthroMallowmanShockwaves_jdjcjdjxJmdDaveJLBlack_ThoughtDonApisOprime3rdVavatronSpringNuance123BotBoy909JameybotButtehrsPJTheKingHunter 15 votes
Maybe
40%
French_BakerBumblebeeCandKaneDeadSilenceJoker69sabre_777NightgauntBiomechronMrsteakymeat_9NemesisUnknownMr_WonderfulPhatBoy123Bntyhntr3232_PeasDrazyFamiGamiPapitoRico 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Yes
    Kabaam needs money
  • Options
    No
    they better not
  • Options
    PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited June 2018
    Yes
    You really think the one bot that most the players been asking for won't be a exclusive bot? (Chaching$$$$$)The almost g1 looking Scout Bee was not talked about anywhere near as much and he was an exclusive bot. I fear jazz will be and they will release a featured warrior bot to counter the scouts that have been released with luck lockdown or someone just as desirable
  • Options
    AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Yes
    Gut feeling is yes. Hope I’m wrong
  • Options
    NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    Maybe
    PyrusPrime wrote: »
    You really think the one bot that most the players been asking for won't be a exclusive bot? (Chaching$$$$$)The almost g1 looking Scout Bee was not talked about anywhere near as much and he was an exclusive bot. I fear jazz will be and they will release a featured warrior bot to counter the scouts that have been released with luck lockdown or someone just as desirable

Maybe we'll get a twofer - G1 Jazz as an exclusive scout bot, and MV1 Jazz as a featured warrior bot. After all, you know what it's like - you wait over a year for a Jazz and two come along at once!
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    I seriosuly doubt jazz will be exclusive, the way they have talked about him but who knows.... he is probably the one bot that unless he jist has some seriously op ability i dont really want
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Yes
    in the name of evil
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    No
    eqh129ifxoqu.jpeg

That, to me, says he’s a regular featured bot and not an exclusive.