Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Who should the next new bot after Jazz be?

I was hoping for a Brawler or Demo bot, like Warpath, Lugnut, Astrotrain, Roadbuster, Etc. I hope it's not another scout, because Jazz makes Scout #8, and to be honest, I'm sick of scouts now.

Comments

• Options
    BRING THUNDERCRACKER
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Tarn!
  • Options
    Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Do we know if Jazz is Monthly or Exclusive already?
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Y2K wrote: »
    Do we know if Jazz is Monthly or Exclusive already?

Looks like he’ll be featured.
    2pp55b7258zi.jpeg
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    ujzqnldma3du.png
    Ha I laughed because I'm immature
  • Options
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    ujzqnldma3du.png
    Ha I laughed because I'm immature

hay im into that
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Next bot should be a g1 autobot demo with synergy with both og and um, maybe another dinobot to add a friend for grimlock finally
  • Options
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Next bot should be a g1 autobot demo with synergy with both og and um, maybe another dinobot to add a friend for grimlock finally

That doesn't follow the ring.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

neither does scout tech scout scout...
  • Options
    PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    I think jazz is going to be an exclusive bot and a new warrior will be released as a new featured bot when this event is over I'm hoping it's lockdown >:^)
  • Options
    Depthcharge warrior
  • Options
    TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Can you guys stop asking these dumb questions? Just wait and you will see. Holy crap. All the forum consists of is "Who is the bot of May?" "Who is the bot of June?" "Who is the bot of July" . Holy hell...
  • Options
    sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    Jazz isn't even here yet!! My whole focus is on getting a 4* version of him duped, one way or another. The next bot can wait!
  • Options
    1 thing: asking people like us NOT to do something makes us want to do it more knowing it irritates you
  • Options
    also, Jazz is gonna be here in 5-6 days...
  • Options
    Anybody else really think jazz is completely anticlimactic and about useless to release him as another scout, i am personally not excited for him and not even sure i want him.....
  • Options
    I'll get him just so he's out of my way tbh
  • Options
    Unless he's better than Kickback I'm never touching him
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    TKO wrote: »
    Can you guys stop asking these dumb questions? Just wait and you will see. Holy crap. All the forum consists of is "Who is the bot of May?" "Who is the bot of June?" "Who is the bot of July" . Holy hell...

If you don't like it, don't read it or leave.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

Depends. Before they backed up and added 2 scouts, Blaster was the last bot and he's a tech so if they pick up from there the next bot could certainly be a Demo.
  • Options
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Depends. Before they backed up and added 2 scouts, Blaster was the last bot and he's a tech so if they pick up from there the next bot could certainly be a Demo.

I mean, they promised to get back to the ring (pun intended).
  • Options
    There's at least 6 of every class EXCEPT brawler, there's only 5 of them in the game, and jazz is the 9th scout, I'd imagine they'd recognize that fact and add a brawler first.
  • Options
    WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    There's at least 6 of every class EXCEPT brawler, there's only 5 of them in the game, and jazz is the 9th scout, I'd imagine they'd recognize that fact and add a brawler first.

I hope they every class gets 9 in it before they do another brawler... just to hear you complain about it.
  • Options
    Noone ever said they were ever following the ring or were going to folllow the ring, but classes have been imbalanced since day one..... tacts were the fewest for a long time then scouts now it’s brawlers, demos at one point were leading the rest by 1 or 2.... if anything the next bot needs to be a tact or demo or even a warrior so long as it doesn’t end up being yet another movie warrior! G1 autobots need a demo (preferably one of the dinobots) and if we get another movie bot it needs to be a tech
  • Options
    Noone ever said they were ever following the ring or were going to folllow the ring

Manthro did and that's basically as good as law.
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    cogman
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited June 2018
    I just posted link to character suggestion thread. Why does my comments need approval?
  • Options
    WarCat wrote: »

I hope they every class gets 9 in it before they do another brawler... just to hear you complain about it.

I would be an angry boi
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Let's hope for warpath!!!