Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Is Cheetor’s sig worth opening up crystals?

Just wondering because were winding down to the end of the Cheetor bot of the month. I have some crystals that I can open that have a good chance of getting me enough bot chips to dupe my 4 star, but I don’t know if it’s worth opening them up for Cheetor’s sig ability or if I should save them for next month’s bot. Feral strike sounds pretty good, but does it make a significant difference?

Though, if next month’s bot is scout Jazz, I don’t know if I need to save up for that. I’ve got a bunch of scouts now and I don’t know if he fits into any of my teams.

Comments

• Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Yeah his sig is crucial to making him a real powerhouse. I'd try for the dupe.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hmmm, okay. Have to think about it. I guess it’ll be good once they fix it and I don’t have to worry about duping. I’ve been liking the Beast Wars synergy and having a scout for the group would be great.
  • Options
    kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Widow wrote: »
    His sig isn’t working IMO. I would wait to see if they will fix it first. I’m pretty upset it’s not working and I dumped a ton of materials into him to get him to rank 5 immediately.

What's not working? Seems to be working as worded to me.

And it absolutely makes him much better. From good to great.
  • Options
    Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Just because he got laughed at by a wake-up Barricade doesn't mean his sig isn't working.
  • Options
    Shoot, just realized tomorrow’s the last day for Cheetor chips.
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Dupe him bro if you can
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited June 2018
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Just wondering because were winding down to the end of the Cheetor bot of the month. I have some crystals that I can open that have a good chance of getting me enough bot chips to dupe my 4 star, but I don’t know if it’s worth opening them up for Cheetor’s sig ability or if I should save them for next month’s bot. Feral strike sounds pretty good, but does it make a significant difference?

Though, if next month’s bot is scout Jazz, I don’t know if I need to save up for that. I’ve got a bunch of scouts now and I don’t know if he fits into any of my teams.

If you buy Cheetor after the new bot is released you get 10,000 chips of the new bot for duping the 4* Cheetor.
  • Options
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

If you buy Cheetor after the new bot is released you get 10,000 chips of the new bot for duping the 4* Cheetor.

Thanks for the tip. Just hoping I can get to 140 before the end of tomorrow. It’s funny, I’m now hoping I don’t pull those bots I’ve been hoping to get, but never able to, and just get dupes instead.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    How about getting enough for the 3* version you’ll need to unlock forge 100?
  • Options
    I’m at 100, but that was after I just opened three new 4 stars instead of dupes (did have a couple of dupes from opening). Hah, there were six 4 stars that I could think of that I didn’t have, just got three of them.

I got a couple left and some 3 star crystals that can get me one more. I gotta hit dupes on ‘em all I think.
  • Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Yeah I was so excited to dupe Cheetos that I forgot to wait lol
  • Options
    Phew, pulled some dupes and did full exploration for chapter 1. I should be able to hit 140 tomorrow with arenas. Maybe I’ll get lucky with the PBC and get enough for a 3 star as well.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Next time you can make use of raid week to bump up your chips. Have an alliance mate who duped Cheetor twice with chips (that’s 100k + 140k + 180k worth of chips). I’m sitting on 214k chips (already have a 4* and 3*), just waiting for Jazz chips before I dupe Cheetor. The 4* dupe is actually pretty achievable every month and I don’t buy energon packs with featured bot chips either.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Next time you can make use of raid week to bump up your chips.
    How many chips did you get from that week? How many energons for tickets?

• Options
    Hmmm @KillMasterC I don’t use energon for raids though I know some do. I just use up my raid tickets when I’m awake, about 10-12 raids a day?

I usually do the arenas for the energon as well and get the milestones and chips for 1-10% along the way.
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Next time you can make use of raid week to bump up your chips. Have an alliance mate who duped Cheetor twice with chips (that’s 100k + 140k + 180k worth of chips). I’m sitting on 214k chips (already have a 4* and 3*), just waiting for Jazz chips before I dupe Cheetor. The 4* dupe is actually pretty achievable every month and I don’t buy energon packs with featured bot chips either.

Pretty achievable? With energon yes.
    Otherwise, 120k is about as high as you can go without spending
  • Options
    120k chips from raid week or like for the whole month?

Hoard crystals? I’ve been duping the past 3 featured bots... like 2 of the 4* and 4-5 of the 3* bots. Maybe I should pay more attention to where my chips come from. They just add up from away missions, arena, etc.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I'm not on the game all the time so I don't end up getting that many chips during raid week. When I don't have time to raid, I'll still start one because you still get some chips for a failed attack. But even then, there are long periods of time when I'm sitting on three raid tickets because I haven't opened the game in a long while during the day.
  • Options
    One more quick check, if I get my 4 star Cheetor dupe right now, I’ll get 10k Cheetor chips? Thinking I won’t have to open more crystals to get the 3 star. Plus, with the monthly objectives, Jazz chips may be a little more abundant.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    One more quick check, if I get my 4 star Cheetor dupe right now, I’ll get 10k Cheetor chips? Thinking I won’t have to open more crystals to get the 3 star. Plus, with the monthly objectives, Jazz chips may be a little more abundant.

Yes. Easy way if you want to get the 3* too.
  • Options
    JKL wrote: »
    Yes. Easy way if you want to get the 3* too.

Cool, thanks! Yeah, gonna get the 3 star for forging.