Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

[idea] gallery mode

A big thing about transformers is nostalgia.

Something like a gallery mode would be cool where we can see all the bots we've encountered and which ones we own, how many we're missing etc, and maybe view attack animations.

This would also help collector-type personalities because forging loses their only copy of that bot, but with a gallery they can check it off their list that they've gotten it.

Comments

• Oooh, thanks for the idea! Taking it to the team!
  • MadducksMadducks Posts: 9
    Great idea, Terminal. I'm not much of a collector type myself, but I'm sure a good chunk of the community would LOVE this, especially once forging becomes a bit more prevalent. Nice work.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Love this idea in the terms of the asthetics of transformers many like the minor details of each and their cool abilities would be cool to be able to look at them like this
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Would be cool as long as it doesn't degrade performance more lol
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    agree to this.. +1
    was once a transformer figurines collector myself :D
  • DavementedDavemented Posts: 28
    +1 to this. Plus it would allow the devs to make models ONLY for the Gallery, and not for general play. For example, having an animated, transforming Unicron would be a prize many people would play for, even if it wasn't something they could use.