Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Which faction does the community want for the next feature bot?

Let’s keep it simple, so please refrain from posting names and pictures of bots here.
You can vote for which universe here.
https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/5150/what-universe-do-we-want-for-the-next-bot#latest

Which faction does the community want for the next feature bot? 25 votes

Autobot
32%
BumblebeeMaxBebopWolfmillsDrShotgunKittenPrimeSeb1976Bumblebee254Bntyhntr3232_ 8 votes
Decepticon
32%
JKLCandKaneJoker69Faithz17Gunz0JmdUrAverageMalakajhonson 8 votes
Maximal
0%
Predicon
36%
French_BakerShockwaves_jdjcjdjxSuperiorSoundwaveDaveJLThunderman17SaberBotBoy909ButtehrsScarredArachnid333 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Autobot
    Autobot demo
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited June 2018
    Autobot
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Autobot demo

Agreed, specifically g1 with synergy with grimlock, og and um, is another g1 dinobot an option for a faction?
  • Options
    Decepticon
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Autobot demo

Agreed, specifically g1 with synergy with grimlock, og and um, is another g1 dinobot an option for a faction?
    Cough* warpath cough*

• Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Autobot
    Autobot demo

Cough* warpath cough*

Warpath and Brawn are my top selections. I mean, he is the Autobots’ Demolitions Expert...

778dhow4ogte.jpeg

• Options
    Decepticon
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Autobot demo

Cough* warpath cough*

Warpath and Brawn are my top selections. I mean, he is the Autobots’ Demolitions Expert...

778dhow4ogte.jpeg

The “indestructible” brawn. Later gets shot with one bullet and dies. But yeah, brawn would be cool to have with warpath