Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

arena rounds 1-5 are pure evil

SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
so arena rounds 1-5 are giving very few points and is hugely time consuming yet, ask anyone they'll tell you they're doing it with auto fighting.
so what is the point of those rounds? they are the main reason arena is so tiresome and time consuming.
arent those rounds a thing of the past? can we get rid of them? alot of us dont even bother starting arena and i believe getting rid of those multiplyer builders will help alot!

Comments

• Sabugen wrote: »
    so arena rounds 1-5 is giving very few points and is hugely time consuming yet, ask anyone they'll tell you they're doing it with auto fighting.
    so what is the point of those rounds? they are the main reason arena is so tiresome and time consuming.
    arent those rounds a thing of the past? can we get rid of them? alot of us dont even bother starting arena and i believe getting rid of those multiplyer builders will help alot!
    I cant agree more. The only reason i keep 3* is to get to the x3 multiplayer. Therefore it takes me longer to forge my bots. Get rid of the multiplayer builder and keep it at x3

• SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    you can get 1-5 even with 1star auto fighting
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    i actually do it with 4star to try and get tiny bit more points but i usually run out of time by round 5 and leave it there...