Home› General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Double Edge Mastery questions

Quick question before I invest in this - how do you guys handle the huge hp loss repeatedly when running AMs? A maxed DE would kill yourself after 4 matches if I’m reading this right... (27% bleed)
Also, is the loss based on total hp or current hp?

Comments

  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    I think... Total
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    No guesses please, this is an expensive Mastery.

    Those who know, please drop your tactics and advice on this, TIA!
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    AM is all about survival. So unless you're using bleed immune ones (duped GL, beast purification) or Ratchet, this mastery is not recommended, regardless of max or current hp.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    it's based off MAX hp. Don't run it unless you're using bleed counters. Not even the bleed resistance will work and willpower certainly wont work.
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    Good info, thanks guys
Sign In or Register to comment.