Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Will the memory leak be fixed?

Will the game developers fix the memory leak that seems to be getting worse with each bot that they add?

Will the memory leak be fixed? 21 votes

No, the devs will keep pretending it doesn’t exsist.
80%
French_BakeriuJacobCandKaneFaithz17Gunz0HumpyhampsterRaptor22SabugenMas3Booster_BlueShockwaves_jdjcjdjxLouCypherThunderman17NinjaHunterXBntyhntr3232_TKOVoltron 17 votes
Yes, because the problem is getting exponentially worse and will soon make the game to unstable to play.
19%
SparkShredderUrAverageMalakaPapitoRicoUmairKhan05 4 votes

Comments

• iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited June 2018
    I hope they do something.

It’s been getting worse and worse and has caused the gameplay to become increasingly difficult.

I can’t do a single round in AM or expert/master missions without the game overheating my phone and causing lag and unresponsive controls, and crashing.
  • No, the devs will keep pretending it doesn’t exsist.
    Been going on for a loooooooooong time. Would love to see a fix but I’m afraid that’s just a pipe dream
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    iuJacob wrote: »

It’s been getting worse and worse and has caused the gameplay to become increasingly difficult.

I can’t do a single round in AM or expert/master missions without the game overheating my phone and causing lag and unresponsive controls, and crashing.

What kind of phone are u using and when was it made? @iuJacob
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    iuJacob wrote: »

What kind of phone are u using and when was it made? @iuJacob

I am using an iPhone 8.
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    Every time they fix it the next update breaks it.