Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bot Intel Report - Jazz

Comments

• Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    So as I understand it......the Confused debuff will increase the chances of an SP1 and SP2 being activated but disable the SP3 .

Then if you want any chance to stun with an SP1 you have to land a heavy and, within 6 seconds, land an SP1. Or land an SP2 and then land an SP1 within 6 seconds.
  • Options
    GilopsGilops Posts: 12
    Well versed being a clue to next months bot? Road rage?
  • Options
    Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    but disable the SP3 .
    this only when you land an sp2 and keep refreshing the Confuse debuff through heavy.
  • Options
    Y2K wrote: »
    but disable the SP3 .
    this only when you land an sp2 and keep refreshing the Confuse debuff through heavy.

How can the exact same debuff from the same bot do different things at different times? Boy Kabam could certainly do a better job at explaining things.

So a Confuse applied through heavy does not disable an SP3 but a Confuse applied through SP2 does....is this accurate Kabam/moderators??

Jazz definitely is about confusion.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    Y2K wrote: »
    but disable the SP3 .

How can the exact same debuff from the same bot do different things at different times? Boy Kabam could certainly do a better job at explaining things.

So a Confuse applied through heavy does not disable an SP3 but a Confuse applied through SP2 does....is this accurate Kabam/moderators??

It works exactly like Cheetor repair block on sp1, Y2K is correct.

You need to disable opponent sp3 by using sp2, then it remains disabled for as long as you can keep the confusion debuff on the opponent.

Again, the same way you can keep repair block active with Cheetor by continuously applying bleeds after an sp1.
  • Options
    Perhaps an additional 'special 3 locked' icon will pop up with the Confusion one?

• Options
    I guess we'll see what the explanation is.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Another meh tier bot
    Well well well...finally after 1 year the hype 4 jazz will stop...it took ages!!!
    Now the new overhyped bot will be Nitro Zeus or Crosshair

Well I can deal with that
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Looking good
    dup7igx4e4qz.png
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    ... How many chips did you buy exactly?
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    or crystal?
  • Options
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    ... How many chips did you buy exactly?

No money or energon spent.
  • Options
    Like this bot and the kit. But as a dancer the SP1 name ticks me off a little. The move is a 2000, not a windmill hehehehe
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Like this bot and the kit. But as a dancer the SP1 name ticks me off a little. The move is a 2000, not a windmill hehehehe

I don’t think they research the naming that much and go with what sounds good. Still wondering about Hound’s signature ability name since the definition of ballerina is a female ballet dancer.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Darm0k wrote: »

I don’t think they research the naming that much and go with what sounds good. Still wondering about Hound’s signature ability name since the definition of ballerina is a female ballet dancer.

Well, In the movie he said something like "I'm like a fat ballerina " while he jumping off the buildings.
  • Options
    Well, In the movie he said something like "I'm like a fat ballerina " while he jumping off the buildings.

Hah, well okay. I guess I didn’t pay much attention to the movies at that point (watching on DVD). Oh well, I guess if he said it I can’t argue against it.... :#
  • Options
    sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    I'm digging the sp3 with the grappling hook finale :smiley:
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    What are y’all thoughts on Jazz? Is he good? How good is he? What’s his main purpose? How high or low would you rank him?
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Can we pls get a movie-verse bot next?
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I think Jazz needs synergy with Blaster.
  • Options
    sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    What are y’all thoughts on Jazz? Is he good? How good is he? What’s his main purpose? How high or low would you rank him?

I'm just getting started playing him, but so far using confusion seems to be working really well getting opponents to blow their specials early. Baiting sp1 or 2 is pretty easy to do with him.
  • Options
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I think Jazz needs synergy with Blaster.

I was expecting that.
  • Options
    Jazz's S1 makes me think of Chun LI....
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited June 2018
    xac1p6slfq8m.png hehhehheh
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike Jazz seems to confuse enemy with bright flash from his head light during heavy attack. But his heavy seems to be launched from an "invisible" gun on his roof top. It should be emitted from his head lights.
    However this issues doesn't affect gameplay at all. But fixing it will surely give more realistic effect.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @Kabam Miike Jazz seems to confuse enemy with bright flash from his head light during heavy attack. But his heavy seems to be launched from an "invisible" gun on his roof top. It should be emitted from his head lights.
    However this issues doesn't affect gameplay at all. But fixing it will surely give more realistic effect.

Now you missed got the "Confused" bit which Jazz is all about, LOL.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

No, should not be emitted from his headlights. If you've ever watched transformers, he has sonic emitters that pop up from the rear side windows of his vehicle mode.
  • Options
    Manthro wrote: »

No, should not be emitted from his headlights. If you've ever watched transformers, he has sonic emitters that pop up from the rear side windows of his vehicle mode.

Just noticed he flashes his head lights combined with some last statement of blaster in last mission ..i got "confused".
  • Options
    And yeah I never watched the cartoons! :p:D
  • Options
    He uses his sonic blasters 8xsrdrxiil2n.jpeg