Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Mixmaster

What do you guys think of mixmaster

Comments

• Options
    Best to make memes off. Only good if you know how to use him. His synergies are not that good. But his specials 3 and 2 are one shotters if you have acid applied to the enemy. Overall, I don’t really like him but Mix mains can do serious damage
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    If you have good control over his combos, know the well-timed block trick .
    then you are equipped with a nuke far lethal than IronHide.
    He shares his signature ability with Dinobot to Knock back enemies on well-timed blocks,too.
    Like Drift, You need a lot of practise to make him a nightmare for all!
  • Options
    Orion_pax13Orion_pax13 Posts: 237
    If I get him I plan on using him on those nasty reflect long range attacks mods that tacts like to use
  • Options
    Does anyone have a 4 star mixmaster at 4.40 I was just wondering what the attack was like
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Does anyone have a 4 star mixmaster at 4.40 I was just wondering what the attack was like

Here you go

6le4qzrklio6.png

y8dirf0xn9kk.png
  • Options
    Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Unless you have him at d100. There you can block anytime you want.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Best to make memes off. Only good if you know how to use him. His synergies are not that good. But his specials 3 and 2 are one shotters if you have acid applied to the enemy. Overall, I don’t really like him but Mix mains can do serious damage

Synergies not that good? U wot m8?

Has some of the best, varied and versatile synergy in the game!

My thoughts on Mix are that he is missing something. His stats are a little too low and his sig ability just isn't quite good enough and his setup for acid is a bit too hard to land and even harder to proc. I think I would prefer Mix is his ranged attack always proc'd acid, but it only lasted the duration of a normal 5 hit combo or something. Or it had a much higher chance to proc and shorter duration, something like that.
  • Options
    DaveJL wrote: »

Synergies not that good? U wot m8?

Has some of the best, varied and versatile synergy in the game!

My thoughts on Mix are that he is missing something. His stats are a little too low and his sig ability just isn't quite good enough and his setup for acid is a bit too hard to land and even harder to proc. I think I would prefer Mix is his ranged attack always proc'd acid, but it only lasted the duration of a normal 5 hit combo or something. Or it had a much higher chance to proc and shorter duration, something like that.
    I don’t play him much so they are only from my experiences with him. Maybe for others the synergies are good with him (like you for example)

• Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I like Mix....his design is cool and his specials are devastating...no pun intended. Timing is the key with him...block timing and acid/sp timing
  • Options
    How is he against boss fights
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    How is he against boss fights

any bot is only as good as the player in front of the screen. He wont be good against Primal, though