Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ramjet

I've heard mix reviews about ramjet is he worth it

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    There are no bad bots except sideswipe and tact bee.

Everything else is about preference, available synergies, and direct matchups/situation
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Only if duped or with Enforcers synergy
  • Orion_pax13Orion_pax13 Posts: 237
    I have motormaster
  • Orion_pax13Orion_pax13 Posts: 237
    I had his 4 star form but I gave it to my 5 star bot since I thought that I would not use him
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    edited June 2018
    Here’s an old AM boss fight I made to show alliance how good Ram can be
    https://youtu.be/A4_jlsLve94
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Manthro wrote: »
    There are no bad bots except ratchet and tact bee.

Everything else is about preference, available synergies, and direct matchups/situation

Fixed
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Lol Ratchet is awesome.... Sideswipe is great also. Tactical Bee would be ok except the fact his only availability is basically useless in the game.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    Pssh a maxed out 3 star tact bee is still a good option against rok grindor. I hope they release him as a 5 star before the 4 star :)
  • CandKane wrote: »

Fixed
    How is ratchet bad. I have been able to stack upto 7 shocks and his special 3 is a heavy hitter. And if your health goes down to the point of almost dying, ratchet can get his health up within 3 seconds.

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    CandKane wrote: »

Fixed
    How is ratchet bad. I have been able to stack upto 7 shocks and his special 3 is a heavy hitter. And if your health goes down to the point of almost dying, ratchet can get his health up within 3 seconds.

Because noobs think that if they can't HULK SMASH with a bot then it must be worthless.

Ratchet is fantastic.
    edited June 2018
    Pretty sure ratchet sp3 still gives noobs the hulk smash feel.
    https://youtu.be/K6FsChlg4HM
    There’s a bug with Ramjet’s SP2 that has NOT been fixed since he was released. Watch the clip above
    You're able to hit rj sp2 just have to be quick about it
  • Manthro wrote: »

Fixed

Because noobs think that if they can't HULK SMASH with a bot then it must be worthless.

Ratchet is fantastic.

Yes that is the reason. They want the fight to be quick. I forgot to mention that a high sig ratchet is unbeatable.

Fixed

Ratchet is fantastic.

1) I've been playing since global launch
    2) HULK SMASH? You're deliberately trying to miss my point. Ratchet utterly fails as a tech bot, and he's mediocre in general. Demos wreck him and he has no way to counter it except a maxed sig, and even then he can easily be killed before Emergency Repair engages. Sure he can take a few combos and (slowly) heal back to 50%, but he's objectively a joke against pretty much anyone besides Ramjet, and if you're playing at the highest levels you have to be perfect anyways, so why choose a bot that's only going to limit your options and prolong the fight?

Fixed

Ratchet is fantastic.

2) HULK SMASH? You're deliberately trying to miss my point. Ratchet utterly fails as a tech bot, and he's mediocre in general. Demos wreck him and he has no way to counter it except a maxed sig, and even then he can easily be killed before Emergency Repair engages. Sure he can take a few combos and (slowly) heal back to 50%, but he's objectively a joke against pretty much anyone besides Ramjet, and if you're playing at the highest levels you have to be perfect anyways, so why choose a bot that's only going to limit your options and prolong the fight?

Didn't know people existed that still thought ratchet was bad. Send your rat pulls my way, sir/ma'am!
    Totherkins wrote: »

Fixed

Ratchet is fantastic.

Didn't know people existed that still thought ratchet was bad. Send your rat pulls my way, sir/ma'am!

Happily! If the game allowed trading, I would toss you every Ratchet I ever pull in exchange for a Tech bot of your choosing
  • CandKane wrote: »

Fixed

Ratchet is fantastic.

The way to counter demos is something called being a ninja
    Totherkins wrote: »

Fixed

Ratchet is fantastic.

Happily! If the game allowed trading, I would toss you every Ratchet I ever pull in exchange for a Tech bot of your choosing

You can have my soundwave!
  • CONTRACONTRA Posts: 23
    From ramjet to ratchet lol
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300

Fixed

Ratchet is fantastic.

YEAH Correct you are, even soundwave seems to have weakest special yet people often consider him god tier , because he can do them twice or thrice than other bots can do, without giving much power to opponent.
    Ability matters not damage
    edited June 2018

WHY Manthro hates Bee and SS :D:D
    Well, Swipe is good but, not the best...If you have no other specific bot, you can take him as back-up against any non-warrior situation with little skills.
    and I really do like tact bee, i guess you hate cause you don't have as 4*? i also don't have him.

Fixed

Ratchet is fantastic.

The way to counter demos is something called being a ninja

I got that skill being Drift my favorite and best and most badazz bot.
    But sometime,or many, i mess up too!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

What's so bad with sideswipe?

He lacks damage, he can deal loads of crit hits, but their damage isn’t impressive at all. He can gain a short crit damage buff, but it isn’t a game changing buff.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

Fixed

Ratchet is fantastic.

2) HULK SMASH? You're deliberately trying to miss my point. Ratchet is epic as a tech bot, and he's awesome in general. Demos get wrecked and he has a lot of ways to counter it. Sure he can take a few combos and (rapidly) heal back to 100%, but he's objectively a god against pretty much anyone besides Tact bee, and if you're playing at the highest levels you have to be perfect anyways, so why not choose a bot that is so awesome?

You love ratchet dontcha?
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited June 2018

Fixed

Ratchet is fantastic.

2) HULK SMASH? You're deliberately trying to miss my point. Ratchet is epic as a tech bot, and he's awesome in general. Demos get wrecked and he has a lot of ways to counter it. Sure he can take a few combos and (rapidly) heal back to 100%, but he's objectively a god against pretty much anyone besides Tact bee, and if you're playing at the highest levels you have to be perfect anyways, so why not choose a bot that is so awesome?

You love ratchet dontcha?
    You wrote it as it should. I salute to you.
    Gunz0 wrote: »

He lacks damage, he can deal loads of crit hits, but their damage isn’t impressive at all. He can gain a short crit damage buff, but it isn’t a game changing buff.

Their CRIT damage is less BEACAUSE they are more frequent. But if you just get in flow with him, he can be a monster...and it's easier to make a high combo streak with him...
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Their CRIT damage is less BEACAUSE they are more frequent. But if you just get in flow with him, he can be a monster...and it's easier to make a high combo streak with him...

Agreed, he's a monster at burst damage, especially with investing in crit masteries. Sure they don't do as much as a demo crit, but with high stacks nearly every hit crits.
    Scouts in general seem to be a pretty powerful class though.