Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Master Level Difficulty Spotlight = Perfectly Tuned

@Kabam Miike Master Level Difficulty on this Spotlight Mission is perfectly tuned. Finishing was a challenge but not an Energon/cash dump. Whilst clearing 100% takes real skill, but again not necessarily a tone of Energon/cash.

Thanks for the fine tuning this month, it felt like this content was developed with both care and finess.

Lots of fun! Minimal frustration.

Comments

• Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    The fact that only some buzz about a Megatron proves your point. Megatron still cost me 200 energons but it's still acceptable even if I beat that Wasp without potions.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    yea mega killing whole bots with single heavy is kinda eerie but seems ok otherwise.
    i'm still not entirely sure about that 400% range mod.. i can understand 400% damage but speed? with this lag? err
    yeah i just said the same on alliance chat. at least head shots still break his face
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited June 2018
    Another thing that gets redundant, is putting a scout on an evade mod, when they are already a class of evading P.I.T.A.’s to begin with.... i had a run earlier that i would literally counter jazz as he came in and before i could hit him he was evading.... almost threw my phone through the wall at that point!!!

Aside from that and the bleed immunity, this has probably been the best spotlight as far as balance and tuning yet!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Manthro wrote: »
    While I agree the spotlight is tuned a little better, it still bugs me that every scout boss has had bleed immunity since the KB vs BC mismatch in spotlight a few months ago.

Wanna keep releasing scouts? Fine. But to take away the main weapon on warrior bots is a wanker move. Especially for BC, who has virtually all his passive skills dependant on playing off his bleeds.

There are better ways to handle it. Shorten bleed duration, increase power rate while under the effect of bleeds, attack/defense buffs under effect of DOT, etc.

But to simply make scouts immune to warriors because they get stomped by them is just lazy trash.

If you use Hot Rod, you won’t miss bleed. ;)
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited June 2018
    Darm0k wrote: »
    While I agree the spotlight is tuned a little better, it still bugs me that every scout boss has had bleed immunity since the KB vs BC mismatch in spotlight a few months ago.

Wanna keep releasing scouts? Fine. But to take away the main weapon on warrior bots is a wanker move. Especially for BC, who has virtually all his passive skills dependant on playing off his bleeds.

There are better ways to handle it. Shorten bleed duration, increase power rate while under the effect of bleeds, attack/defense buffs under effect of DOT, etc.

But to simply make scouts immune to warriors because they get stomped by them is just lazy trash.

And you think everyone has Hotrod at r4/r5?.
    Well I DONT HAVE HOTROD AT all,,, so,,, okay I'll take him,,, and my main bot with whom Im master, drift, is also kinda dependant on bleed Despite swordmaster synergy, when opponent Attacks bleed give chance not to loose combo
  • TreeTree Posts: 36
    400% range damage is overpowered
  • Tree wrote: »

And 75% crit rate and as mathro said, getting rid of the counter’s (warrior) counter (bleed) doesn’t make things better
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Tree wrote: »

And 75% crit rate and as mathro said, getting rid of the counter’s (warrior) counter (bleed) doesn’t make things better

75% Crit rate is manageable. There's some bots that are hard counters. Primal, Grindor, Rhinox (sort of) and MV-1
  • Manthro wrote: »

75% Crit rate is manageable. There's some bots that are hard counters. Primal, Grindor, Rhinox (sort of) and MV-1
    I found IH effective. Just spam those heavies

75% crit isnt that bad, last month cheetoz had 75% crit atop a 100% melee damage. that was a bit silly.
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87

I agree, when Megatron can 1 shot you with a heavy is a little extreme.
  • dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    Darm0k wrote: »

And you think everyone has Hotrod at r4/r5?.
    Well I DONT HAVE HOTROD AT all,,, so,,, okay I'll take him,,, and my main bot with whom Im master, drift, is also kinda dependant on bleed Despite swordmaster synergy, when opponent Attacks bleed give chance not to loose combo

You should, you're missing out