Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Thoughts on eventual beast wars warrior

Was chatting with an alliance mate, and we got brainstorming on what beast wars bot would make warrior.. now, if it's anything but Megatron then this idea wouldn't work, however...

IF the warrior bot ends up being BW Mega, there's a bit of a conundrum there... We are assuming BW Mega will get an equivalent synergy to BW Primal, which could end up being potentially game breaking, since the beast synergy would also work on Mega (read Primals synergy)

So... Our thoughts were... Give BW Megatron the exact same synergy as Primal, don't make him a brawler.

This way, players have the freedom of choice to run with either leader, maintain the incredible usefulness of the synergy, and not break the game with some crazy synergy combo.

This also puts both leaders of their respective factions on equal footing.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    In before close and link to suggestion thread. :p;):D

Anyways a Beast Wars warrior would be nice and one other BW character that could be the anchor for the beast purification synergy would be great.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    It's not exactly a character suggestion. I mean, we are eventually going to get a warrior BW bot, clearly.

It could easily be Inferno, Scorponok, Black Arachnia, Terrorsaur, or several others.

My point is... If they eventually bring BW Mega into the fold (and we'd be fools to think he's not in development), he's gonna have to have a comparable synergy or ability set to Primal, and I want him to... I just don't want to see it unbalance the game in doing so is all.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I agree with @Manthro , he should be very similar yet stand out in his own unique way.
    edited June 2018

Interesting... That synergy might not actually break the game when combined with Beast purification. Nice job on that, and I usually tend to think most of your ability sets are far too OP, I just don't comment on it because you do put a lot of thought into them.

But that synergy is well done, nice work.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Manthro wrote: »

Interesting... That synergy might not actually break the game when combined with Beast purification. Nice job on that, and I usually tend to think most of your ability sets are far too OP, I just don't comment on it because you do put a lot of thought into them.

But that synergy is well done, nice work.

Well, while making them, I leave a lot of weak point accessible by many bot option from two three different classes. Just need a sharp eye to see them.
    not sure for @Gunz0
    he does it for his passion, but he might be busy in work or something, so he might not get time to review and make them overpowered,
    but i'm kinda free now, so i always review and remove or edit ability which is making them overpowered.
    Megatron(BW) and Airzor can takled by just avoiding atttacks and brute offense.
    LockDown get very much power but gets half if opponent is weaker and for skilled player it isn't difficult to bait specials and he's somewhat similiar to megatron(rotf).
    WheelJack magnetism is all about successful attack which can be avoided.
    and so on...
    edited June 2018
    not sure for @Gunz0
    he does it for his passion, but he might be busy in work or something, so he might not get time to review and make them overpowered,
    but i'm kinda free now, so i always review and remove or edit ability which is making them overpowered.
    Megatron(BW) and Airzor can takled by just avoiding atttacks and brute offense.
    LockDown get very much power but gets half if opponent is weaker and for skilled player it isn't difficult to bait specials and he's somewhat similiar to megatron(rotf).
    WheelJack magnetism is all about successful attack which can be avoided.
    and so on...

No way man... Your Airazor is ridiculous.

You set it up so that there is a 20% chance to stun for 2-5 seconds on Crit hits, then made a precision buff that increases Crit chance by 30% and reduces evade by 45%. Then you add another 25% Crit rate buff and more anti evade on the Sig ability. It's too much.

This will end up allowing chain stuns for the entire battle. It's broken. You can't have that much Crit rate and then make stun land on simple basic ranged attacks.

This is just one example, there are many other bot builds I see problems with.

Like I said, I don't comment on them because it's not worth a debate. It's fun the see players create builds, even if they need adjustment. If the dev team takes some of those ideas and adjusts them for a bot they are going to release then I think that's great.

That's why I haven't made any criticisms until now, I want the dev team to pay attention to the work you guys have put into that stuff instead of clogging up your thread with my thoughts ;)
    edited June 2018
    The precision gained by melee attacks last 5 sec enough for not more than one combo and 1-2 ranged attacks, during ranged attacks you pretty likely to get attack yourselves.anyway the precision was meant for melee attacks, evasion only forgot to mention(for sideswipe, you hate ;) )
    If every hit is crit and only then every fifth hit can stun, for normal fight you have to hit at least 7-8 ranged to get a stun.and you need to high dupe her to get her true potential and she can be easily supressed by primal and grindor.
    And I guess stuns must be little shorter.
    any way thanks for feedback, will take it in my mind for future and kabam can tweak it little much by themselves however it fits in.
    As you it's quite hard take three of different things throws see how they much when we have more 6-7 things all together. B)
    And kabam can change values.
    We just tell which ability can be used theRe