Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Please add a spectate option for alliance missions

I think we should have the option to spectate other battlegroups during AM (just like in MCOC). With this option, leaders and officers will know how all of their alies move and perform. People will know each other’s mistakes and flaws (and who’s the person responsible for stalling the whole BG to quickly adjust everyone’s paths, or just boot that person after AM ends). Eveyone in my alliance has been waiting for this feature to be added in the game since the alliance’s creation. We had to post pictures of our BG in the group chat and constantly ask the officers to report their BG’s progress

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    as an ability to see a map overview? this will be a great feature.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    you can use the score view meanwhile to gather yourself a pretty picture
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    I agree, it would be nice. They have this in MCOC, but the maps are also only 2-dimensional. Usually we just have an officer in each who oversees the BG, but even in your own, it would be nice to see a bird's-eye view in some situations.
  • A spectate option would be pretty dope. Id like to see how well my alliance handle bots. It also is pretty fun just to watch someone else play for a change
  • RabhasRabhas Posts: 5
    I'd be happy with something like the simple UI you can look at after a raid defense to get an idea of how the attack went down. There is a lot of useful information in there.