Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Kabam why can't I sell these?

2»

Comments

• Options
    massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    Our inventory continues to expire. Some urgency on the matter would seriously be appreciated by the player community.

We are allowed to sell t3c for gold even though there is no progression material for it.

So what is the reason we are not allowed to sell t2a and t3b? It shouldn’t take half a month to provide a response to the question. It might take a while to implement a solution, but the reasoning for the decision to allow our t2a and t3b inventory to expire can and should be provided within a day or two, certainly no more than a week.

Quit giving poor quality customer service on the matter and at least answer the question as to why. Someone at kabam has decided to keep it this way and has reasons for it, even if those reasons turn out to be appalling, it is still the reason.

We at least deserve to know the true reason, unless you feel a customer’s question is not worth your time.
  • Options
    Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Since the update to alliance crystals, I’ve been swamped with boosts just expiring. The pittance of gold we get from selling isn’t worth the hassle, a reason to sell them (1 Energon per boost maybe?) would make them much more useful. We don’t have a need for every one of them or using them for the sake of using them, so anything useful would be a massive bonus
  • Options
    SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    I'm getting stacked with those am refills and assassin boosts its really annoying... If they are ok with giving us so many am refills why not give us story mode refills
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Steelbane wrote: »
    I'm getting stacked with those am refills and assassin boosts its really annoying... If they are ok with giving us so many am refills why not give us story mode refills

They do give batteries once in a while as a milestone reward for some events. As for this crystal, they probably want the alliance crystal to give just items for alliance missions.