Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Raid Ascent milestones

LaprasLapras Posts: 258
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
I am having a hard time understanding the thinking here. For most alliance events it is really easy to all the milestones and in many instances we hit them in 1 day and end up quadrupling the score needed for the last milestone. Compare this to the raid ascent where the last milestone is virtually never achieved and most alliances don’t even come close. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I think there was only 1 week where the last milestone was achieved and that was because of special circumstances which we haven’t seen since.

Even if everyone did the 10+ raids a day it would take to reach all milestones there is nothing worth buying with all the raid chips you would accumulate. Usually the daily items can be bought with 2-3 raids and then your just left with stuff that there is numerous posts about people collecting too much off and expiring. What are we supposed to do? Raid all day and buy T1 and T2 alphas so they can expire in our stashes?

It is time for and update.

Comments

• Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Let them get stolen.... or buy raid tickets and buy raid shields that the rationale behind it from Kabam's perspective

Rewards are trash too. Nowadays i can get that last milestone from popping some three stars so I'll pass
  • Options
    LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    BOFAD wrote: »

Rewards are trash too. Nowadays i can get that last milestone from popping some three stars so I'll pass

You bring up a good point I was actually going to make a separate post about. Which is.... Rewards for all alliance events are outdated and need a revamp. This goes for milestones and rank awards.
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Its up to them honestly they want my wallet... better give me something better
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    they are probably aware that the rewards are out of date, but they need time to work on things. I'm sensing a big update coming