Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forging 2* with max sig

I have a bunch of fully ranked/leveled 2* with sig 100. I'm thinking it's time to start forging some of them so I can start over with my PBC hoards.

From what I understand (based on the chart)..I should just forge the 2* directly into the 4*. Any reason i should wait until I unlock the forge on my 4* first? or should I forge the 2* to unlock the forge on the 3* and try to max forge the 3* first?

3je2brsb3e49.jpg

Comments

• Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Hi Voltron!

I've been slowly "beefing up" and forging a 2* here and there (into 4* or maybe even 5* now) even at around sig. 80 or so. Maybe it would be best to forge into the 3* but I am still hesitant to forge away 3* because of the bot chips and I figure it is much easier to replace the 2* than the 3*. I'm thinking I'm better off strengthening my top bots. Maybe once my 4* roster is pretty much filled out (to guarantee at least one or two 4* dupes a month) I'll start considering the forging away of 3*
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    Makes no difference if you forge into the same class or same bot.

Makes a bit of difference if the 2* and 3* are the same class/same bot but the 4* is not.

You'll get the bonus forge XP going into the 3* which then transfers to the 4* when you deckde to forge away the 3* bot.

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited June 2018
    But if all three bots (2, 3, and 4*) are the same class/bot, you get bonus on top of bonus. Like Manthro said it's not a ton, but it's definitely something to think about
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    From the couple times I’ve done it with paying attention. I got a little more forge from doing the 2 star into the 4 star directly and the 3 star too instead of forging the 2 star into the 3 star and then the 3 star I to the 4 star. Was only by a hundred something forge points so not sure if it really makes a difference.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Same finding here as @Darm0k , separate forging > incremental forging.