Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

4* mod deal

UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Ok, i have seen bad deals in this game, but by far has this 4* mod deal been tbe worst. $46 (Australian currency) for just one mod crystal? C’mon we deserve better. So as soon as the deal expires can you give us a decent deal? Whether it is an awakening deal, t3c deal, another dinobot deal (the one with the resources to get him to R4 and awakening program) but a different character (preferably soundwave, shockwave, G1 Prime and megs), even that crystal shard deal (1k 5* shards, 1.5k 4* shards etc). Do anything for all I care but just make sure the deal is good. It has been a while since we have seen a good deal

Comments

• Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I agree that mod deal was pretty bad but we did just get that amazing gold deal not too long ago.

There’s also the current tech fast pass deal that’s decent too.
  • Options
    @JKL I actually forgot about that gold deal amd that was good, but the tech fast pass was meh. You can easily gain t2c now with the hard missions.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I missed the gold deal...idk how but I never saw it.
    Another please??
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I missed the gold deal...idk how but I never saw it.
    Another please??

I suspect they will offer it once a month to help accomplish the new monthly objectives.

Here's hoping!
  • Options
    Hope hope they hring another deal out tomorrow that is good