Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

2 bots this month

The update states were getting 2 bots this month. We know one is tantrum. How is this gonna work when it take some players the majority of the month to get just one featured let alone 2. Or is the 2nd bot gonna be exclusive like bg1 bee is. I sure hope not.

Comments

• PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    The update states were getting 2 bots this month. We know one is tantrum. How is this gonna work when it take some players the majority of the month to get just one featured let alone 2. Or is the 2nd bot gonna be exclusive like bg1 bee is. I sure hope not.

Yea the second wheeljack (rumour) is going to be exclusive like bee saddly
  • no rumour, it is Wheeljack.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Great, so I won't get a 4* wheel jack because kabam rewards p2p more. :(
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    We don’t know if Wheeljack is an exclusive.
    The guy wrote that thing in the leak himself. You can tell by the broken English.
  • Barricade1776Barricade1776 Posts: 71
    edited June 2018
    PyrusPrime wrote: »

Yeah, Im gonna need a source on that.

There is no source that he’s an exclusive. He very well could be, but the issue is the guy posted a picture of the game files in another thread, but wrote in his own content to make it look like it was actually in the files.
  • jhonsonjhonson Posts: 125
    Lockdown in August?
  • Barricade1776Barricade1776 Posts: 71
    edited June 2018
    iuJacob wrote: »

There is no source that he’s an exclusive. He very well could be, but the issue is the guy posted a picture of the game files in another thread, but wrote in his own content to make it look like it was actually in the files.

Just saw his "leak" two things.
    1). Looks like he posted this before the update so it could be credible.
    2). The tabs open list the Autobots that form Victorion, which would be insane to get full combiner teams in this game.

That said guessing these two character wouldn't be that hard considering how many bots we've seen in the files that still haven't made it into the game yet.
    edited June 2018

2). The tabs open list the Autobots that form Victorion, which would be insane to get full combiner teams in this game.

That said guessing these two character wouldn't be that hard considering how many bots we've seen in the files that still haven't made it into the game yet.

I’m not disputing the content expect for one thing: If you look at Line 16 of the WJ page, he very clearly wrote that in himself. And because of him writing it there, everyone is assuming Kabam wrote it. Wether he wrote it to be intentionally misleading or not....
  • iuJacob wrote: »

I’m not disputing the content expect for one thing: If you look at Line 16 of the WJ page, he very clearly wrote that in himself. And because of him writing it there, everyone is assuming Kabam wrote it. Wether he wrote it to be intentionally misleading or not....

True, but real talk, full combiner teams would be AMAZING especially since they're my favorite part of the franchise(Razorclaw, Volcanicus, Bruticus, Hot Spot, First AId) oh man this is big if true.
    44djm1c2cbrr.jpeg

Kabam Yolotron only has four posts and I don’t see a clue in any of them? Unless it was a deleted post.
  • We are about as subtle as a bull in a China shop when it comes to these...

And not to say it as a change or any special release, but we did add two bots to this update. ;)
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    I doubt 2 bots will be added this month because it will be quite difficult to figure out how to do the chip system
    edited June 2018
    We are about as subtle as a bull in a China shop when it comes to these...

And not to say it as a change or any special release, but we did add two bots to this update. ;)

That was Vydious, not Yolotron.
    And that was also posted after the update went live (in a thread specifically about Tantrum) and Tantrum’s picture showed up in the game. So, not really a clue....
    I doubt 2 bots will be added this month because it will be quite difficult to figure out how to do the chip system

We already know that.
    Please see post from Mike.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited June 2018
    So they skipped Demolition again. :(

One of the moderators when Jazz was released said Kabam would be going back to the class wheel for future releases. So much for that seeing as they skipped both Demolition and Tactician.
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Maybe they are releasing tact bee as the 2nd bot.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    edited June 2018
    Jay32 wrote: »
    Maybe they are releasing tact bee as the 2nd bot.

Yeah. I also think that they finally released 4* tact bee
    edited June 2018
    We aren’t getting two bots.
    This was posted a few hours ago but people are still questioning it???

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/5350/squashing-a-rumor#latest
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Kabam Yolotron only has four posts and I don’t see a clue in any of them? Unless it was a deleted post.

Unless there’s some meaning behind his primeape comment, but the only thing I can think of is Primal...
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    No 2 bots then i guess?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Darm0k wrote: »

Unless there’s some meaning behind his primeape comment, but the only thing I can think of is Primal...

Optimal Optimus maybe?
    Optimus-Primal-1.jpg