Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Prime mission inequality

Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
As i see prime mission the 4* mission is too tough for new players.is the 4* mission create only for beta player?
As i know none of new player will be able to defeat 4* mission except some beta player.
It is totally unfair to new player and directly benefit to those strong beta player who can get gr8 stuff very soon.then those strong beta player become more strong by completing.
If that difficulty put out after 2 month we can understand that but not that it much soon.
Do you agree that 4* prime mission difficulty is unfair even at that time the game is launched only some weeks before?

Prime mission inequality 17 votes

Agree
41%
Spidey076TalibNightchrisProtectobot91SR0234BlazinhobbskidCrabLeg 7 votes
Disagree
58%
MustangjonHydroclawSteelSHFarkasMootManthroTWE10KinsonLJW7621Dreadspectre 10 votes

Comments

• tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    TBH I think the overwhelming majority of the beta players won't be able to finish it either. Whether you are beta or not, its probably going to cost some decent coin to finish it.

Realistically, if you are good enough to beat this thing with 3-4 sub 800 bots and 1-2 sub 1200 bots, I think you could probably beat it with a bit more money with 5 sub 800 bots.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Agree
    tekkn1kal wrote: »
    TBH I think the overwhelming majority of the beta players won't be able to finish it either. Whether you are beta or not, its probably going to cost some decent coin to finish it.

Realistically, if you are good enough to beat this thing with 3-4 sub 800 bots and 1-2 sub 1200 bots, I think you could probably beat it with a bit more money with 5 sub 800 bots.

Yup im not saying overwhelming but some beta player have rank4 3*.you can search on leaderboard.so they will complete it.
    But my main point is not it is very soon to present such hard difficulty when the fas is only 3 week old
    The sub 1200 bots I was talking about are r4 3*... I don't need to search on the leaderboards to know that plenty of players have them. Not to mention, you could be close to or already have your first r4 3* even if you just started when the game released if you just bought that $30 deal with the essence in it.

What I'm saying is, I think some of the skilled beta players will complete it, but r4 or not, I think many beta players still won't be able to beat it. They'll finish chapter 2 and I think a lot of them will get stuck there.
  • HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    Disagree
    Also, don't forget, you have almost a month to complete it.
    Agree
    Ok lets see how many player can complete it at the last.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Disagree
    It's a challenge even in description says not all players will complete and to be
    honest only a few will complete, and beta players only have a few r4 at best so they will be challenged as well. So what is wrong to make content that's difficult? Nothing says you have to complete it, can anyone? Yes there's this little thing called revives and heals and there is no limit to how many you can use
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    This thread it's as pointless as adding a second wheel to a monocycle. First al all, it's a CHALLENGE Event, it's suppossed to be kinda hard and/or difficult. And second, it's funny how you complain that 4-Stars Prime mission it's tough for new players. OF COURSE IT'LL BE HARD, you... It's a 4-STAR mission.
  • NightchrisNightchris Posts: 96
    edited April 2017
    Agree
    I'll complete this but it is what kabam does. Lets the rich get richer and the the poor just sits there. Creating a divide early in the game is rough.

Wish they gave a little more rewards to the newer people in gold and ore so they can upgrade there bots faster to catch up to the beta players faster. They should have gave all of the ore and gold in the two earlier acts with the final act just containing upgrade materials. Maybe next time!
  • Disagree
    I don't even know if I'll be able to finish the 3* one but this isn't a free hand out mission. This is a challenge and it's basically "end game content" for us outside of the story mode.

Also....it's 2 weeks old. You do not beat the hardest difficulty in 2 weeks unless you drop a bunch of money or are god like perfect in fights.

This game is meant to be played for a long period of time, slowly leveling up. This isn't candy crush instant gratification. Put in some work.
    Agree
    Clearly im not saying that mission should be easy or can be done by anyone. i know they should be difficult but insane like that 4* Bot whose pi is approx 5k in last round.which can only complete by spender or strong beta players who have couple of rank4.
    What's the mean of such hard quest when no even 10% of existing player can complete this if this difficulty introduce after 2 or 3 weeks i can understand but now its insane it is directly create for spenders and strong beta players.
  • FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    Disagree
    If they dont make something for the spenders to spend money on then they do not spend money, hense Kabam doesn't make money and you have no game to play.
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 80
    The content for spenders should be separate. If they want to make a new difficulty that caters to spenders it shouldn't be tied to 100% exploration of the easier difficulty setting. Have two different difficulties with two different 100% rewards.
  • DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    edited April 2017
    Disagree
    Anyone complaining about the toughness of the 4* one shouldn't even worry about the rewards.

You wouldn't be able to rank up your 4* any time in the near future anyway. Even Beta players are still using max 3*'s.

I have a R1/20 Mirage and it took a TON of Ore to get him max level. The items needed for Rank 2 are nuts, I won't be leveling him at all for a long time.

Trust me, you guys aren't missing out.
    Wolfe wrote: »
    The content for spenders should be separate. If they want to make a new difficulty that caters to spenders it shouldn't be tied to 100% exploration of the easier difficulty setting. Have two different difficulties with two different 100% rewards.

It is separate. The 4* one is for spenders. If you don't want to spend the 3* one is fun and plenty do able without spending.
    Agree
    tekkn1kal wrote: »
    Wolfe wrote: »

It is separate. The 4* one is for spenders. If you don't want to spend the 3* one is fun and plenty do able without spending.

Yup i know that but is Not that unfair to those who did not spend.or kabam only create it For spenders. is non spenders are not player?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Disagree
    I'm a beta player and I have already failed on 4* chapter 2 act 1.

I'm not upset. I'm actually pleasantly surprised they created difficult content for the big dogs.

Your argument is invalid. There is no win button to press... keep grinding bruh.
  • This Challenge is not just for stronger Commanders. There are 3 levels of Difficulty that cater to each and every player in the game at this time. If you don't find you are able to do the 4-Star Challenge, then by all means, don't do it. Go up to where you're comfortable and enjoy the rewards!

But to be honest, even the most experienced of Commanders will have trouble with the higher levels of the challenge. This is a challenge, and it's meant to be hard. It's not going to be easy to beat, but if you do, the rewards can definitely help you out.
This discussion has been closed.