Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I'm Heavily Confused

So uh kabam said they were getting back to the character wheel shortly...and they skipped demo and tact and went straight to brawler...tantrum is cool and all but demo has been delayed for 3 months already and kabam needs to quit...the fans have been waiting for an autobot demo for a long time and tantrum came out...as a brawler...its cool and all and I can't wait to grind for him but really? Does kabam hate demos and love scouts? please shed some light and I already know that brawler had only 5 bots but could they have made tantrum before cheetor and jazz?
Tagged:

Comments

• Username619272981Username619272981 Posts: 138
    edited June 2018
    Tells us "getting back to the character wheel shortly"
    Then tells us "Class of new bots is not decided by Kabam" ™
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    They give which bot is most demand.
    And they don't follow a cycle they just said to not repeat same class continuously
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    I remember reading something on the forum that Hasbro has a say in the class of the bot.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    I remember reading something on the forum that Hasbro has a say in the class of the bot.

This is true
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited June 2018
    MaxBebop wrote: »

That was in reference to the class of the character development process, not the release schedule.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Does it really matter though?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    They give which bot is most demand.
    And they don't follow a cycle they just said to not repeat same class continuously

Unless it's scout class... :D
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited June 2018
    TKO wrote: »
    If Kabam really cared about what the fans wanted, we wouldn't still be lagging 1+ years later.

From Point of View of Devs,, They try their best, but the game is too heavy that many devices can't handle unless it's graphics are degraded,,, so Devs actually needs to give graphic settings instead Of modifying game code to search and find cause of crashes
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    #RememberTheIronhide
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I just dont get why kabam made 2 scouts in a row instead of a demo and a tact
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I just dont get why kabam made 2 scouts in a row instead of a demo and a tact

Because there just isn't an eternal rule of releasing order. Megatron and Dinobot arrived in a row too.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I was not there when they came out