Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Jazz Relics

VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Do the Jazz Relics have an indivisibility cloak ability? B) They're invisible on the base when you use them. I hope they're working
Tagged:

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    They also need to make the Gold Jazz Relic actually gold. It's still showing that it's the silver one.
  • This bug has just started happening to me too. No Jazz Relic visible even though it says it is placed on my base. Also game crashes when I try to remove it from the base relic node and I have to reboot. Hope I am at least still getting the AM bonus. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    edited June 2018
    wnhqu6e2l4yo.png
    So, earlier the jazz relic was cloaked...now it’s incognito.
  • Hey all,

Sooo this was a weird one. We have fixed the hang/crash by swapping the Jazz 3D asset (the one you see on your base) with the Unstable Energon Cube asset that Beerguzzler posted the screenshot of.

This will still give the same benefit to AM as the Jazz Relic, since technically it still is the Jazz relic; this is only a visual change on your base until we can get this fully fixed.

Thanks for bringing it up!
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Yeah except the gold one still does it lol and it’s silver what the heck man
  • BOFAD wrote: »
    Yeah except the gold one still does it lol and it’s silver what the heck man

xd3oealkj356.gif

The Jazz Gold Relic icon showing the Silver one has been fixed, we are just pushing that up now so it might take ~30 minutes until you see it in-game. That was a case where the icon wouldn't work in v6.2, so we had to wait until v6.3 was out before fixing that one.

For the hang/crash issue, we're seeing it fixed on our end for all of the Relic tiers, including the Gold one. Swap the Gold Relic around on your base, whether to another slot or into your collection and back out. You may get the hang as the game looks for the old data (invisible Relic) and doesn't find it, if that happens just close and reopen the app. That should force a refresh of the Relic, and you'll be good to go.