Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5* Awakening Programs

@Kabam Miike

Just curious to know when will these be introduced to the game. Now that the first t4b deal became available yesterday, I will like to start investing and building at least one of my 5* bots, and having the signature awakened of a favorite bot would be more encouraging for full commitment (forging).

I understand this may not be immediate but just wanted to hear if its in your plans/radar for the near future. If so, also please make your first awakening deal a classless one. To give everyone who is interested, a better chance to really work on that preferred 5* bot which can already be a challenge to pull once from crystals, let alone twice. You guys truly made my day when the first 4* awakening deal of a class choice became available last year.

I don't make these type of requests often and in fact understand that eventually with time we will get what we need/want. Just saying that personally, the waiting around is turning more into a break from several modes of the game until I have something more to work towards. I am quite a minority in this since I am done with the 4* content and really ready to move onto 5* bots.

Anyway, thanks for all of your work (really LOVE the game) and excited for more to come.