Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Base Glitch

Hey guys, I've got a bit of an issue here. Well, today when I updated the game, I accidentally pressed "NEW GAME" so I had to play through everything and then login to my original account. Now, every time I login, I have to go to the noob account and login to my original account. Secondly, the game still thinks im lvl 1 and I dont have everything unlocked. And lastly for some reasons, not all of my base nodes are showing up ;/ Please tell me how to fix the problem of having to login over and over again and fix the base. I have a screenshot below. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/279459283505250315/462619637863940108/Screenshot_2018-06-30-07-01-49.png

Comments

• SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Sorry that I couldnt get a direct image I forgot how to download my screenshot from discord
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Ok after much panicking I've solved it. I uninstalled the game and then pressed login and then I logged in. However the issue of having the base glitch shown in the screenshot needs to be fixed.
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    So you can log in but still have all that from your base missing? Same here. If I close the app completely and reopen it puts me back to the beginning then have to log in with my kabam account, Google play still not working.