Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Arena, bots scored after your star-rating and not the opponents

FilvasFilvas Posts: 9
edited April 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So, the new arena Is grouping the 1* and 2* bots togather. You score your match according to your bot start-rating and not the opponents'.
ac7yvnqvdw7u.png
I'm getting half the points for using my 1* Motor master for no reason

l86qwocxaw8e.png
Curb stomping this Mirage is worth twice as much as the Even Battle with Mixmaster

I'm not sure if this a server or client side issue, but I'm getting the wrong amount of points

I'm on Iphone 5 witht he latest updates and using my home WiFi.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited April 2017
    You are not getting wrong points you have 2* bot going to get more points than a 1* bot each * rating higher worth more points but cool downs are longer
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Oh, though it was some sort of bug since 2* recharge in 2 hours while 1* does it in 1,5 hours, but only give half as much points. Couldn't make the connection between cool downs and points.

Now I'm just confused what the point of using 1* bots is at all. All they will do is making the win streak difficulty rise for less gain. Am I doing the arena wrong?
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    You don't have to use the 1* they just removed the 2* arena from roster now so gives you options to use
  • Options
    Aw, I really liked the 2* arena. It was the only one I could do decently in as a casual player =/