Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

new class suggestion thread

hello.

i think kabam should add in more classes.
what do you think.
let me know in the comments.

Comments

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    It would be nice but it’s not going to happen.
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    well we'll see.

i want wrecker for seaspray wheeljack and bulkhead
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited June 2018
    Multiversal class: Gains Class Advantages against Brawler, Warrior, Scout, Tech, Demolition and Tactician.
    Mutiversal opponents possess power from the cosmos beyond. They pose a great threat to even beings from alternate universes
    Including:
    - Unicron
    - Violen Jiger
    - Prima
    - Megatronus
    - Primus?
    - Elder God
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Tell me a game which has added class(es) along the way?
    Tell me a game which has added class(es) along the way?
    this one hopefully

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2018
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Multiversal class: Gains Class Advantages against Brawler, Warrior, Scout, Tech, Demolition and Tactician.
    Mutiversal opponents possess power from the cosmos beyond. They pose a great threat to even beings from alternate universes
    Including:
    - Unicron
    - Violen Jiger
    - Prima
    - Megatronus
    - Primus?
    - Elder God

If they were to introduce a bot class as nonsensical as this, it would have to be NPC bots only. Having an advantage over every class in the player hands would break the game in so many ways there would be no point in playing
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited July 2018
    Or it could just be no class, like s1000. It would make sense to have no class and set buffs/debuffs from a variety of classes, with no class advantage/disadvantage. Would still provide a challenge instead of having to change the entire class cycle of who’s good against who to fit in a 7th class

If they were to be playable, they could do rank up with either a bucketload of t3b and t1/2a, or the usual amount of them and a t2c from every class, increasing with rank.

I thought they were going to do that with shark week a while back if they added s1000 as playable
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Totally Bad Idea. Current classes cover all type of personalitues and skills and weapons type a bot can have,, no new class required.
    Only I want which will have no advantage/disadvantage is : COMBINERS! But it will take time to be added anough for all bots of at least two combiners to be added
    Ok fine no more classes are being added

i mainly just wanted a discussion that got attention plus a suggestion thread
    Totally Bad Idea. Current classes cover all type of personalitues and skills and weapons type a bot can have,, no new class required.
    Only I want which will have no advantage/disadvantage is : COMBINERS! But it will take time to be added anough for all bots of at least two combiners to be added

but combiners would be great
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I've suggested a leader class several times. Bots like the Primes, Megatron, Galvatron, Ultra Magnus, Grimlock....the bots that have been in a leader position at one point
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I've suggested a leader class several times. Bots like the Primes, Megatron, Galvatron, Ultra Magnus, Grimlock....the bots that have been in a leader position at one point

Again I would say... BOTS ARE NOT CLASSIFIED OF THEIR ROLES IN THEIR SERIES BUT,,, THE ABILITIES THEY POSSES IN THE GAME
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Actually, from the beginning I've though they should consider adding Multi-Class bots, giving them potentially two classes they are strong against and two they are weak against.

There are a lot of bots that play like classes other than what they are. Tac BB really plays more like a scout with his evasion. Rhinox has a bit of warrior in him with the reliance on bleeds. Prowl is a bit like a demo bot with his powerup and powerful S2 blast.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Rework wrote: »
    Actually, from the beginning I've though they should consider adding Multi-Class bots, giving them potentially two classes they are strong against and two they are weak against.

There are a lot of bots that play like classes other than what they are. Tac BB really plays more like a scout with his evasion. Rhinox has a bit of warrior in him with the reliance on bleeds. Prowl is a bit like a demo bot with his powerup and powerful S2 blast.

I've thought of this as well...

On offense a bot could be one class, but change to a different class when used as a defender.