Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Anyone at Kabam have a response to this video I just found?

PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
I was looking at the youtube homepage, and this was recommended to me, anyone at kabam wanna say something about this? [VIDEO REMOVED]
Tagged:

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2018
    Dude... Even if it does work, you basically give the developer of that hack full access to your device and all the information held within it.

There's a reason you have to install the game during the process. That's how the creator of this hack piggybacks his own backdoor app onto your phone, using all the same permissions you give the game.

Then you'll get banned anyway, because nobody starts a new account with 999,999 energon.

So, you've blacklisted your device and given all your personal information to the dark web highest bidder.

Congratulations, you have accomplished nothing, and probably ruined your life.

But anything to get ahead, right?
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Funny, the creator of this video decided to use a screenshot instead of an actual video of the game, they even used a screen from a way old offer, what’s also funny is the player name on the screen with the 9s photoshopped.
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    Funny, the creator of this video decided to use a screenshot instead of an actual video of the game, they even used a screen from a way old offer, what’s also funny is the player name on the screen with the 9s photoshopped.

Lol! I didn't even notice the player name he chose to ripoff a screenshot from.. ahahaahahaaaa!

One of the most respected ninjas in the game, and easily the most influential YouTuber in the community.

Nonsense.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Manthro wrote: »
    Dude... Even if it does work, you basically give the developer of that hack full access to your device and all the information held within it.

There's a reason you have to install the game during the process. That's how the creator of this hack piggybacks his own backdoor app onto your phone, using all the same permissions you give the game.

Then you'll get banned anyway, because nobody starts a new account with 999,999 energon.

So, you've blacklisted your device and given all your personal information to the dark web highest bidder.

I'm perfectly aware of the risks, but don't you think that the guy would be smart enough to realize it's 2018 and nobody's gonna fall for it?
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

I'm perfectly aware of the risks, but don't you think that the guy would be smart enough to realize it's 2018 and nobody's gonna fall for it?

Ok... why does Kabam need to comment on it at all then?

First @KeyliiTheKid100 trolls the forum with his faux claim that he used a hack to try and generate resources and "it didn't work"...

Now you follow suit less than a week later with more garbage along the same lines.

What's the point of this thread to begin with?
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    Thank you, Manthro.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    The fact that he uses Inqosly's account from 1 year ago made me laugh, the lulz I get is from this higher than any lulz I got from seeing jhonson's posts
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    Dare to be stupid.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited July 2018
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

Ok... why does Kabam need to comment on it at all then?

First @KeyliiTheKid100 trolls the forum with his faux claim that he used a hack to try and generate resources and "it didn't work"...

Now you follow suit less than a week later with more garbage along the same lines.

What's the point of this thread to begin with?

because I didn't think it through very well EDIT: I never really think things through, not unless my 1 brain cell kicks into overdrive.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    It's incostly (inqostly) hack! :D:D
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited July 2018
    I just see someone who is curious about Kabam's thoughts on something, not a big deal. Of course Kabam will look down on the video.
  • Hey All,

This definitely does not work, and somebody is trying very hard to fool you. These kinds of Applications/Websites are usually some sort of Scam/Phishing Site, and at the best of times simply don't work, but at the worst of times can be very malicious, and either steal your personal data, or install malware on your device.

The only place to get Energon or Gold in game, is through the Game. Anywhere else that promises you cheap/free Energon shouldn't be trusted.
This discussion has been closed.