Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Outage compensation

Kabam I sincerely hope that today's free gifts of 4 2* bots is not the compensation for the outage last week....

Comments

• Options
    SkyraiderSkyraider Posts: 14
    How about those 100 5* shards that you can never spend? They should have given us 500 so we can actually use them.
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Yes, the 100 5 star shards was a total head scratcher!
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Wait... I just figured it out. We just need 4 more cataclysmic sever issues and we’ll be all set.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    It didn’t say this was for the issues from last week. All it said was it is for a summer celebration.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I thought the compensations are doubled AM rewards and halved energy cooldown
  • Options
    MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    I asked about compensation and @Kabam Miike replied in the notice about the delay of tantrum and shark week 2 at the top of the page and he said that its a big issue the team have to discuss to figure out how they will be comping us. It may take a little bit but I'm very confident they will make good on this because when a similar issue about 6 months ago locked select people out of their accounts during the AM weekend, they came back with comp rewards that were more than adequate. I took a couple weeks after the issue had been fixed and the game was functioning normal again if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Kabam has sent out the items for this snafu.
  • Options
    Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    edited July 2018
    Kudos to the game team for the free gifts and also the compensation. I don't know why since it's the same company, but this game is better to its community than MCOC is.
  • Options
    lilbeastielilbeastie Posts: 89
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »
    Kudos to the game team for the free gifts and also the compensation. I don't know why since it's the same company, but this game is better to its community than MCOC is.

MCoC has a larger player base, so Kabam can afford to annoy them.

There aren't so many of us playing TFTF so they have to look after us a little better.
  • Options
    Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    True. I have to say though, as a MCOC player too, the player base there annoys me more as well.