Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How long till I stop getting raided

I raised once 10 days ago and I still keep getting raided. So how long till I stop getting raided? and I'm not going to raid anymore I thought after 7 days you can't be raided

Comments

• SkyraiderSkyraider Posts: 14
    It never stops, but the length between raids does get longer if you lose. You might get raided once a week.
  • Shoulda never started raiding again
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Keep chips below 1k OR 600 ,,you'll get a lot of blessings, even if you raid a lot
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Shoulda never started raiding again

If you never raid, then why would it matter to you if you are getting raided?
  • hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    If u stop login, do not claim rewards, don't play, stay inactive for 7 days.
  • Manthro wrote: »

Because they deplete my raid chip stockpile

But there will be no raid chip stockpile for you to have to stop raiding. I get raided at least 10 times a day. It doesn’t matter if you raid or not you will always get raided
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2018
    Manthro wrote: »

This makes absolutely no sense unless you actually earn your raid chips through away missions, which nobody does.

There's no way you would earn enough raid chips to buy anything of value from the raid shop without actually raiding.

Your entire issue with being raided is pointless as a result.

This makes absolutely no sense unless you actually earn your raid chips through away missions, which nobody does.

There's no way you would earn enough raid chips to buy anything of value from the raid shop without actually raiding.

I usually have over 100k raid chips which I solely from away missions my highest number I have had is 250k

I usually have over 100k raid chips which I solely from away missions my highest number I have had is 250k
    That is very hard to believe.
  • kawuhoypsipb.png
    That's what I currently have and I haven't raided in 10 days
  • apf8iexzdv7f.png
    Proof I havent raided
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

That is very hard to believe.

No it's not.
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    I used to get 200k raid chips a week just from away mission's before I got into raiding at one point I didn't raid at all and just didn't play that part of the game and got all my chips from missions so so.eone can make good chips from just missions. But I make almost 1 million chips a month from raiding so it is a lot easier to make chips by doing raids and saving missions for gold/ore and t3c sparks
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I’m not sure how Kabam does the raid pairings. Sometimes I won’t raid for a few days and for the first couple of those days, I won’t get raided at all. And on the third day, I’ll get raided seven to eight times.
  • hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    Some people hate raid, arena or AM. But 1st you need to have minimum 1100 medal to eligible to buy most of raid store items.

But raiding trained you become better in spotlight mission with crazy mod.