Home› General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What Sharkticon did you get from your 4-star Sharkticon crystal?

I got a Shark-tech-con. =)

b947q1vwxinm.png
Tagged:

Comments

  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    I duped my scout shark
  • I got a Brawler and immediately Forged my 3-Star with him.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Duped my Brawler
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    Tactician. So now I can pull off some sick...shark...tactics.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    The Bludgeon wannabe.
  • C0M1C5C0M1C5 Posts: 42
    I haven't opened any of my 4* shark crystals yet. Waiting for the inevitable time, when 5* sharks are released, then I will start opening them.
  • ZettatronZettatron Posts: 10
    I've been pouring all my resources into other bots, so I only just opened up my first 4* shark. Got the Demo shark. Huge surprise, given that the game seems to love giving me Demo bots. I had 4* versions of every Demo bot except Mixmaster before I managed to get one 4* bot for every other class. Maybe I should change my name to John Spartan.
  • C0M1C5 wrote: »
    I haven't opened any of my 4* shark crystals yet. Waiting for the inevitable time, when 5* sharks are released, then I will start opening them.
    Thats actually pretty smart... prolly shouldve done that lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Brawler.
  • I got a tech. Like i dont have enough of those :p
Sign In or Register to comment.