Forging Mods

Anyone having issues with not being able to forge Mods? It's saying I don't have enough mods to forge.

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,123
    Did you forge away all your 1* mods?

If so, that's the problem... It's been a bug for a while now.

Contact support, they will send you a 1* mod, but do not use it as forge fodder. Just let it sit in your inventory.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 317
    yeah..no 1 stars. thanks for the info. I submitted a ticket before posting..waiting to hear back
  • fweddyfweddy Posts: 1
    i have the same trouble. how can i get them to send me a 1* mod? or can i get one from crystals?
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,215
    Elite daily crystal don't give 1*,,earlier daily crystal were only source of 1* bots and MODs
    Update: I got the typical support response - how many mod do you have, restart your phone, make sure you're on the latest version, reinstall the app...etc After clearing those items, it's now being raised to a Senior Support staff.
  • Voltron wrote: »
    Update: I got the typical support response - how many mod do you have, restart your phone, make sure you're on the latest version, reinstall the app...etc After clearing those items, it's now being raised to a Senior Support staff.

Welcome, you must be new to the game
    Voltron wrote: »

how does that indicate that I'm new???!! I said I got the typical support response. If anything, that should inform you that I'm well aware of things go. I was updating the thread because another player has the same issue and asked for help.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 949

how does that indicate that I'm new???!! I said I got the typical support response. If anything, that should inform you that I'm well aware of things go. I was updating the thread because another player has the same issue and asked for help.

I think he’s sarcastically saying: did you expect anything else?
    edited July 18
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Custos

So it took a week for a Senior Support Staff to get back to me. I will say this included days over a weekend so it wasn't that long.

The Senior Support Staff's response was the option of looking through the Kabam's troubleshooting guide and to fill out a crash report. What is the point of having this issue go to a Senior staff if they'll just give me the generic response that got me there in the first place?

so I pulled a 1* Mod from today's Base Bounty arena and guess what...forging issue is gone.

Thanks for the tip @Manthro. Totally disappointed in the Senior Support. but I might be new. :|
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,123
    so I pulled a 1* Mod from today's Base Bounty arena and guess what...forging issue is gone.

Thanks for the tip @Manthro. Totally disappointed in the Senior Support. but I might be new. :|

No problem! Glad you found a way to get a 1* mod back into your inventory.

Pretty disappointing you got the runaround from support on this one, especially since it's a known issue.
    edited August 4
    massimo51 wrote: »
    ( Quoted Post Removed by Moderation )

Edit: i typed in the solution but just re-read your post and saw that your solved the issue. glad you got it solved