Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T3c arena

Dear Kabam,

I was just wondering when are you guys going to change this mail.

9kjd4axql260.png

This has been going on for weeks maybe months. Telling us to compete for T3c when there isn’t.

This is especially annoying after you said the Arena’s would change.

v8qt2az8iohb.png

Actually screw changing that mail, just give us the T3c arena cause its about time. Nobody really cares about these t3b anymore
Tagged:

Comments

• edited July 2018
    Sorry for the delay! This was put off at the same as the Tantrum delay, but the new Crystal Shard Arena kicks off tomorrow, and the T3C Arena will be live this Sunday!
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Sorry for the delay! This was put off at the same as the Tantrum delay, but the new Crystal Shard Arena kicks off tomorrow, and the T3C Arena will be live this Sunday!

Your replacing one of the crystals arenas? Are you serious? That is basically the only arena I do anymore. Why not combine the T3 basic and T2 alpha arenas or replace that dumb base bounty arena?
  • Kenner1980Kenner1980 Posts: 30

Thanks for the quick response! Cant wait!
  • hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    Lapras wrote: »
    Your replacing one of the crystals arenas? Are you serious? That is basically the only arena I do anymore. Why not combine the T3 basic and T2 alpha arenas or replace that dumb base bounty arena?

Just like i predicted last month. One Crystal Bounty will be replaced because people are getting 4* too fast.
  • Lapras wrote: »

Oh! I just realized that I neglected to give you guys all the information before our in game message went out. The now single Crystal Bounty Arena will feature double the rewards! Which means that you can still earn everything you would have for both Arenas, but only have to participate in one.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

Oh! I just realized that I neglected to give you guys all the information before our in game message went out. The now single Crystal Bounty Arena will feature double the rewards! Which means that you can still earn everything you would have for both Arenas, but only have to participate in one.

That kinda sucks for people like me, who were only able to play one of them. Which are you replacing? Please say the Saturday one!
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    DaveJL wrote: »

That kinda sucks for people like me, who were only able to play one of them. Which are you replacing? Please say the Saturday one!
    They are replacing the Sunday arena
  • MeatShield72MeatShield72 Posts: 141

Can you just make a announcement post revealing the new details please?