Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Long time coming... For the COMBINER POLL!

Yes, it's been months since I've created a poll, but with the possibility of combiners coming, I have to put one up, help Kabam hash it out with me!

Long time coming... For the COMBINER POLL! 36 votes

We don't need ACTUAL combiners, just collect the bots and give them MOAR synergies as a group!
8%
ShockPJTheKingHunterScissorkick 3 votes
No way! We need to be able to make actual combiners!
50%
Docholiday321Raptor22Barricade1776SparkShredderDaveJLYoncemusPrimeBlackHole15Galvatr0n27Rezident_WeevilBntyhntr3232_billygovolsRizzoUmairKhan05Grimes79CeltScarredArachnid333OptimalOptimus_MV1Hijacker2531 18 votes
Combiners should be a team effort! One player in every BG brings one piece to make the combiner! Then ALL of them can control it SIMULTANEOUSLY for MOAR LAG!
11%
KillMasterCBodyopus79UrAverageMalakaPapitoRico 4 votes
They have to be giant! I refuse to play this game unless I can only see a foot on my screen!
11%
Mark174Gunz0GojuanesNinjaHunterX 4 votes
Manthro... You need to make MOAR polls like this, where you been?!?
0%
I guess we are gonna find out what happens when we combine Visatron, MasterCardimus, Ameximus Prime and Capital Trion very soon!
5%
AmanoManthro 2 votes
All of the above, because... Reasons!
13%
JohnimusJoker69BeerguzzlerDrShotgunMrsteakymeat_9 5 votes

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I guess we are gonna find out what happens when we combine Visatron, MasterCardimus, Ameximus Prime and Capital Trion very soon!
    Man.... I forgot about the fifth combiner piece... Giftcardwave. Too late to edit :(
  • We don't need ACTUAL combiners, just collect the bots and give them MOAR synergies as a group!
    I just find combiners as not being really able to fit in the game, there's already a lot going on and it'll only complicate things further and as a group synergy can definitely help act as though it is a combiner lol
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    My new tactician visatron prime just came in the mail with a new bank break ability’s
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    Combiners should be a team effort! One player in every BG brings one piece to make the combiner! Then ALL of them can control it SIMULTANEOUSLY for MOAR LAG!
    MOARBOAR WANTS MOAR!
  • Combiners should be a team effort! One player in every BG brings one piece to make the combiner! Then ALL of them can control it SIMULTANEOUSLY for MOAR LAG!
    This is the perfect excuse to bring the decepticon medic hook. But seriously. That will be pretty cool if it is a team effort. That way you can focus on maxing out one bot to help the team.
  • Combiners should be a team effort! One player in every BG brings one piece to make the combiner! Then ALL of them can control it SIMULTANEOUSLY for MOAR LAG!
    Another way it could work is by making it like a TAG TEAM mode. All bots have to have a sp3 ready to combine (bosses will be very high P.I)
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    No way! We need to be able to make actual combiners!
    Actually they also form a combiners as well as component bots will give synergies to leader bot(hook,motormaster,onslaught) which will enhance their abilities somewhat similiar to Lueutinents.
  • No way! We need to be able to make actual combiners!
    we should be able to make our own by choosing 3 bots (yes i know combiners are five but this makes things easier) and mix and matching their abilities choosing one sig for the whole thing from one of the three. for heavy attack it could de-combine and all three bots could do their heavy attack at once. health for one would be all three heaths combined. and specials will have a template with the user can customize by choosing what bot does which.