Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Who’s ready for more 5* bots?

It’s been months now. 5*’s are fun. But who wants to see your favorite missing bots available in the 5* variety? G1 Prime, Ironhide, Soundwave...PLEASE! I’m tired of hoarding 5* crystals waiting for that 1 perfect bot!!!

Who’s ready for more 5* bots? 22 votes

Yes, it’s time already.
81%
JKLKillMasterCGochaBROShockBlurrxDriftDcfrmanJmdMrsteakymeat_9Black_ThoughtGalvatr0n27Rezident_WeevilPapitoRicoButtehrsPJTheKingHunterGrimes79KronosRLCVigneshHhvfgghuj 18 votes
Nah, I don’t miss my favorite bots in 5* variety
18%
Gunz0HumpyhampsterSparkShredderUrAverageMalaka 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Grimes79Grimes79 Posts: 65
    Yes, it’s time already.
    I realize now I put this in the wrong forum. Oh well, maybe the powers to be can move it.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited July 2018
    Nah, I don’t miss my favorite bots in 5* variety
    Personally, I think the current 5* pool is alright, everyone is good, except for Starscream. Only a few players have duped 5* bots. I don't Kabaam will ever add 5* Geewun optimus prime, irOnhide and winDblade anytime soon, unless they become desperate for $$$, their damage as 4*s bots are already high enough, their damage as 5*s would be skyrocketting. They made a good choice not adding 5* Thor, Wolverine and Scarlet Witch in MCOC.
    I think the most balanced 5* roster update would be:
    Brawler - MV1 Optimus Prime
    Warrior - Bonecrusher/Hot Rod
    Scout - Kickback/Cheetor
    Tech - Soundwave/Blaster
    Demo - Ramjet
    Tactician - Megatron

Kabam could add the damage G.O.Ds in the future, when half of the bots have damage almost as high as theirs
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Yes, it’s time already.
    What I'm ready for is adding another pool of bots and letting us choose which pool to draw from.
  • Options
    HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Grimes79 wrote: »
    I...PLEASE! I’m tired of hoarding 5* crystals waiting for that 1 perfect bot!!!

I'm kinda thinking that if you're even ABLE to hoard 5* crystals, you got no room to **** about anything.