Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Do you think Megatronus Prime will be the Final boss of Story Mode Act 5 like Maestro in MCOC?

IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
They tease us with the combiner and enigma of combination like the mini TV series Transformers power of the Primes.

ua5jy6w6es54.gif

Do you think Megatronus Prime will be the Final boss of Story Mode Act 5 like Maestro in MCOC? 28 votes

YES
60%
French_BakerCandKaneJoker69Gunz0KillMasterCGochaBROserdoodBlurrxDriftDaveJLMrsteakymeat_9Black_ThoughtGalvatr0n27KeyliiTheKid100DrazyUrAverageMalakaScarredArachnid333Sycko5 17 votes
NO
39%
iuJacobBumblebeeAnnatarAustin555555RhinoxCONTRAOprime3rdBotBoy909jonsonDeadMemeBoiKitten 11 votes

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    YES
    And the best thing about him is that he won't be playable!
  • jonsonjonson Posts: 107
    NO
    In before close!
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited July 2018
    YES
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    And the best thing about him is that he won't be playable!

He better not be. I don’t want characters like him (him meaning alpha trion, Megatronus, liege maximo etc). That will be too much i reckon
    YES
    jonson wrote: »
    In before close!
    Inb4 cage
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    YES
    certainly seems like they are shaping up to put Megatronus in. Think he will be act 4 boss though, not act 5
  • BotBoy909BotBoy909 Posts: 17
    NO
    We need unicorn Megatronus can be act four boss
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    NO
    It’s has already been datamined that unicron will be the final boss of act 4. I believe kabam will save megatronus prime for act 5
  • YES
    It’s has already been datamined that unicron will be the final boss of act 4. I believe kabam will save megatronus prime for act 5
    I wonder how they will do unicron. The only way i think they will be able to make it is by making him like a possesed megatron ( Transformers Prime beast hunters)

YES

I don't think Otrium is right all the time, some of his leaks are just his guesses. Some of them have been been proven to be false. And don't forget that Kabam can change their plans if they want to
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Yes but much like Kang and Thanos in MCOC his playability will be VERY VERY VERY limited. IF hes playable at all it will be maybe 100 people who have him
  • YES
    I'd love to see him and other Primes in this game.
  • NO
    IvanTy wrote: »
    They tease us with the combiner and enigma of combination like the mini TV series Transformers power of the Primes.

ua5jy6w6es54.gif

No because Unicron Is the pure entity of evil and megatronus's mentor
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    NO
    Unicron will be final boss
    Megatronus is not as big as you gents think, he will become playable soon