Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Local PVP?

I think for a very good idea is that they should make a option if two people are on the same network or from a close enough distance that they can fight each other live and no AI and it doesn’t cost or barley anything to fight locally so that way friends can play with each other...

Comments

• Options
    I don’t think PVP will work for this game. Everyone will just save up for a sp3 and no one will use other specials. They will also just be picking IH and spam. Trust me you don’t want it. Another game mode could be better. Maybe one that needs bots that you don’t regularly use.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited July 2018
    I don’t think PVP will work for this game. Everyone will just save up for a sp3 and no one will use other specials. They will also just be picking IH and spam. Trust me you don’t want it. Another game mode could be better. Maybe one that needs bots that you don’t regularly use.
    Ironhide? Nahhh, Ironhide is too easy to fight against, they'll use Motormaster, Cheetor, Bonecrusher, Prowl and CW Bee
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Should advertise a 3on3 tag team mode where you can switch bots under certain condition. And one sp3 per round maybe.