Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

G1 Optimus Prime and Prowl Synergy problems

Galvatr0n27Galvatr0n27 Posts: 52
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
The synergy is useless I try to use it but it’s very hard to drain my opponent to 0% power and even when I do the low percentage to stun makes it even harder especially with bots that gain power with mods or have it in general like Soundwave or the Robot resource so it’s useless, so change it to if Prowl drains to 0% or if Prowl drains to a lower bar of Power to do the stun effects...
If you have a better idea I’ll happy hear it...

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    yeah you definitely get more mileage from the synergy Jazz gets from OG than from Prowl. I'd like to see an adjustment of some kind as well. Either a higher chance to stun when it reaches 0 or 25% chance to stun if any power bar is taken away.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    When your Prowl has a high sig it’s pretty common to drain to zero but I’m convinced it’s still not 25% seems more like 10% if that. I’d like to see it stun when it lowers a bar or when it reaches zero it lowers deuces all power gain, not just power gain abilities as it does now.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    The percentage of power burn has nothing to do with sig level, but ability level.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    edited July 2018
    Sigh.

It has nothing to do with the percentage of power burn but since it increases your power gain you can use s1 before the enemy gains much power.

Since it needs to be spelled out. At sig level 70 you gain 34% power so I can literally get a power bar without touching the enemy. Therefore I very frequently drain the enemy power to zero.