Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Why no AoE bots?

This just crossed my mind. Why Kabam didn't add any AoE bots? I was replaying that Chapter when Bay Prime was Boss Stage, and after reading his dialogue, it had an AoE Prime vibe, at least to me. I'd have suited better AoE Prime than MV1 Prime. Just saying.

Also, do you think Kabam will give for free TLK bots if they plan to release them since the movie premieres this year?

Comments

• Options
    tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    If they do anything for free it will be something like a 2* bot. Yes we will almost definitely see new bots from the movie just prior to release, in arenas, feature crystals, and event quest as npcs.
  • Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    There will be special quests most likely regarding the movie and also arenas which can give ou free bots just times time
  • Options
    Omega_benOmega_ben Posts: 78
    You do see AOE Drift in a trailer for the game so there will be AOE Bots just give em time
  • Options
    Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Omega_ben wrote: »
    You do see AOE Drift in a trailer for the game so there will be AOE Bots just give em time

Really? Where?
  • Options
    Omega_benOmega_ben Posts: 78
    I believe it's the second trailer we got and he is fighting Bludgeon who uses his first super