Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena bugged?

I usually have no issues keeping my streak but I've seen something weird going on lately. It's either a bug or kabam made some mayor changes to how arenas are played. r2gxjrr96xau.jpg seems like a team of maxed out 3* isn't enough apparently while a team of 4* bots with even a lower team rating gave a normal matchup. Anyone else bern noticing this as well?
Tagged:

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Lol, I encountered these 3 teams not once, not twice, but THREE times today. But I managed to escape those 'Death squads' after streak #15. I also checked the MCOC forums a few days ago and saw the same complaints about facing many 'Death squads' like this.
  • SwiftKeySwiftKey Posts: 20
    Something weird is going on streak 33 is way past infinite streak and usually a maxed 3* team gives a normal matchup.
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    I started to notice these teams show up after many top players started to get their 5* bots upgraded. It's a guess, but that safe zone 3300-ish team is calculated on average opponent team ratings. With higher rated teams now as opponents, it shifts that average much higher.
  • hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    Just tested and get same hard match. It seems Arena no longer possible using 3* bots.
  • SwiftKeySwiftKey Posts: 20
    Sorry to hear you lost your streak for trying it @hoolienwee. Let's hope it's some sort of bug in the matchup system they use and not a sleazy way to try and make us spend on the game for using energon to revive the used 4 and 5* bots. Because not being able to use them after infinite streak will cost me about 300k per round on the arena. I really need to be able to use them in the arena to stay competitive because I got a full time job and can only hit the arena in the evenings.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    "Since 5*'s are here, we are deprecating all 3* bots. No, not even for arena. Forge them and focus on 4* and 5* material."
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Widow wrote: »
    8nbv0esxj71w.png

Just be glad your not fighting them at true PI

How high have you forged your Prowl?
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    8nbv0esxj71w.png

Forge 100 sir

Woah!

How many bots did it take?
    8nbv0esxj71w.png

Forge 100 sir

Woah!

How many bots did it take?

A LOT. Dropped from 150k power to 70k lol

LOL. Yeah but that's gotta be worth it, no? You can mow down content with that Prowl.
  • Momo2008Momo2008 Posts: 92
    uk3iihe5nzu5.png
    I lost a lot of high Sig max forge R5 coz of Harambe!
    I got him after Rotk last April .. it takes a toll forging, but worth it!
    I always get 3 optimus teams in round 11 (7800 PI rank 4 4*). Then i start getting Widow team appears replacing 1 optimus team on Crystal Arena. So I know the stats start rising.

Now I see that to get optimus team only, i need my team at least 8200 PI.
    It seems scores to top 30 are slightly lower, after at least R3 4* required to continue 3x streak.