Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Meme Thread

1252627282931»

Comments

  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    SilverZA wrote: »
    As i have been on this forum, I have noticing that there's a lot of criticism and rudeness. I just want to say that I am not too annoying, and that at least I try to help people sometimes.

    Not trying to be mean dude but sometimes you can be. You at times post images or comments that are either unnecessary or derailing. For example, saying "hmm" on a thread is pointless because it doesn't really contribute to the discussion. And when you say something like that multiple times on different threads, that is when it gets a bit annoying. Another thing is when you post multiple memes (they sometimes are not memes though) in the same hour it kinda makes your meme(s) less appealing.

    Thanks. Now that you say it, I feel better and more understanding. I'll try to follow your advice. I'll try to put memes at different times.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    SilverZA wrote: »
    SilverZA wrote: »
    As i have been on this forum, I have noticing that there's a lot of criticism and rudeness. I just want to say that I am not too annoying, and that at least I try to help people sometimes.

    Not trying to be mean dude but sometimes you can be. You at times post images or comments that are either unnecessary or derailing. For example, saying "hmm" on a thread is pointless because it doesn't really contribute to the discussion. And when you say something like that multiple times on different threads, that is when it gets a bit annoying. Another thing is when you post multiple memes (they sometimes are not memes though) in the same hour it kinda makes your meme(s) less appealing.

    Thanks. Now that you say it, I feel better and more understanding. I'll try to follow your advice. I'll try to put memes at different times.

    By memes you sure you dont mean ill-cropped transformers heads edited badly to any normal image?
    Then please dont
  • Slayer wrote: »
    SilverZA wrote: »
    SilverZA wrote: »
    As i have been on this forum, I have noticing that there's a lot of criticism and rudeness. I just want to say that I am not too annoying, and that at least I try to help people sometimes.

    Not trying to be mean dude but sometimes you can be. You at times post images or comments that are either unnecessary or derailing. For example, saying "hmm" on a thread is pointless because it doesn't really contribute to the discussion. And when you say something like that multiple times on different threads, that is when it gets a bit annoying. Another thing is when you post multiple memes (they sometimes are not memes though) in the same hour it kinda makes your meme(s) less appealing.

    Thanks. Now that you say it, I feel better and more understanding. I'll try to follow your advice. I'll try to put memes at different times.

    By memes you sure you dont mean ill-cropped transformers heads edited badly to any normal image?
    Then please dont

    LOL, who would do that?!
    Some stupid guy that edits his memes on Google sketch?!
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    edited August 18
    Slayer wrote: »
    SilverZA wrote: »
    SilverZA wrote: »
    As i have been on this forum, I have noticing that there's a lot of criticism and rudeness. I just want to say that I am not too annoying, and that at least I try to help people sometimes.

    Not trying to be mean dude but sometimes you can be. You at times post images or comments that are either unnecessary or derailing. For example, saying "hmm" on a thread is pointless because it doesn't really contribute to the discussion. And when you say something like that multiple times on different threads, that is when it gets a bit annoying. Another thing is when you post multiple memes (they sometimes are not memes though) in the same hour it kinda makes your meme(s) less appealing.

    Thanks. Now that you say it, I feel better and more understanding. I'll try to follow your advice. I'll try to put memes at different times.

    By memes you sure you dont mean ill-cropped transformers heads edited badly to any normal image?
    Then please dont

    I meant more like pictures of actual Transformers characters, not ill-cropped ones. For example: 4gwjkt6nekwn.png



    Not exactly a meme, but happened to me once at school.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Slayer wrote: »
    SilverZA wrote: »
    SilverZA wrote: »
    As i have been on this forum, I have noticing that there's a lot of criticism and rudeness. I just want to say that I am not too annoying, and that at least I try to help people sometimes.

    Not trying to be mean dude but sometimes you can be. You at times post images or comments that are either unnecessary or derailing. For example, saying "hmm" on a thread is pointless because it doesn't really contribute to the discussion. And when you say something like that multiple times on different threads, that is when it gets a bit annoying. Another thing is when you post multiple memes (they sometimes are not memes though) in the same hour it kinda makes your meme(s) less appealing.

    Thanks. Now that you say it, I feel better and more understanding. I'll try to follow your advice. I'll try to put memes at different times.

    By memes you sure you dont mean ill-cropped transformers heads edited badly to any normal image?
    Then please dont

    LOL, who would do that?!
    Some stupid guy that edits his memes on Google sketch?!

    Some of the cropped memes make sense though.
  • I'm closing this thread for the amount of distasteful comments/images that keep being brought into it. There is a lot of disrespect for either one another or us as mods and we will not tolerate that on the forums. I understand that this thread has been open for quite a long time and has been enjoyable, but as of late it has been nothing but rude/inflammatory.
This discussion has been closed.